ADVERTISEMENT

Football Scoop's Nuclear Winter 3.0

Moos' seat in Lincoln will be scorching if (a) he doesn't deliver Scott Frost and/or (b) he doesn't announce a head coach by December 3rd.

December 20 is the early signing day, no way in heck does he wait till the middle of December to make an announcement. And if he does, he should be fired immediately, along with "Ronnie" Green, Hank Bounds, and a day later every freaking Regent should resign.

Outside of Frost or a Top Tier coach I see a fan backlash/ meltdown. Moos seems to be smarter than this. I believe he will get a big hire, one the fans will appreciate

Reactions: TheNewNU
I'd be disappointed with anyone not named Scott Frost. However, I think Paul Johnson could win in Lincoln and fans would buy in to him. Me being one of those fans. However he'd have a ridiculous short leash in Lincoln and that could work against him in having to install that offense. Too risky of an offer in my opinion.

What a time to be a head coach - and you can take that two ways. What seemed like good coaches are now looking at the unemployment line but wait, there are so stinking many jobs opening up, who is going to fill them all?

The numbers would not point to a good outcome for Nebraska hiring a "big name" as they just aren't out there to be had aside from the oft mentioned Scott Frost. I would not want Moos's job. I won't be upset no matter how this thing goes but this place is going to light up and melt down like nothing we have ever seen if it isn't the former star coming home.

This isnt on the list of people who would get any time or margin of error at Nebraska. Frost will get the most amount of time, i think Chipper gets 2nd most.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT