ADVERTISEMENT

Football parking/priority points

Huskerchief

Walk On
Dec 24, 2002
I read the policy but not sure how many priority points are really needed to avoid parking lots 20 and 21. Looks like today is the first day we can request parking for 2015 season.

Parking is based upon lifetime giving rather than priority points. There is a chart that shows the minimum amount that was required last year to get into each lot/garage. After 20 and 21 the next lowest was the Larson parking garage at 17th and Q at $8500.

$8,500 translates into 85 priority points. Basically it's 1 point for every $100 of Lifetime giving. So for example I have 349 priority points which translates into $34,900 of Lifetime giving. So any lot valued at that dollar amount or less is what I'm eligible for.

BTW I looked at the website this morning (and just now) and I cannot find a "link" to fill out the form necessary to request parking for this season. Where is it hidden?

This post was edited on 3/1 4:09 PM by Aksarben

OK never mind my question above...I found it. I have to log into the donor system to request parking. It would be nice if they would have said that in the newsletter they sent out with the season ticket renewals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT