ADVERTISEMENT

Follow the fullback DD!! Postgame notes

-Love the fact that the team didn’t flinch after the first half-For the team to come back after last week and things not quite go our way - “it’s exactly what we needed”-The guys were telling Coach Rhule to keep his composure, “I appreciate those guys”-Decided to shift decision making in the 2nd half to give Dylan two chances on 3rd and 4th down-This week the players got rid of the pressure to win and just wanted to compete-John Hohl is 50/50 from the 15 yard line, but also 50/50 from the 45 yard line - he’s a young kicker developing-We are a growing team-“We found a way to win, it wasn’t the best football, but I’m proud of the heart of that team”-Jeremiah Charles and Mario Buford went out and played well-Coach Rhule threw his headset, which is why he got an unsportsmanlike-Someone’s going to have to start to fight for Nebraska - Coach Rhule is going to fight for Nebraska-Being a ref is a hard job-Today was about us coming out and competing-No one asked about Gunnar, our third string LT, Coach Rhule is fired up for him-Gunnar Gottula playing well is a big storyline-Micah Mazzcua is not off the team, Coach Rhule will talk about it on Monday

-Love the fact that the team didn’t flinch after the first half-For the team to come back after last week and things not quite go our way - “it’s exactly what we needed”-The guys were telling Coach Rhule to keep his composure, “I appreciate those guys”-Decided to shift decision making in the 2nd half to give Dylan two chances on 3rd and 4th down-This week the players got rid of the pressure to win and just wanted to compete-John Hohl is 50/50 from the 15 yard line, but also 50/50 from the 45 yard line - he’s a young kicker developing-We are a growing team-“We found a way to win, it wasn’t the best football, but I’m proud of the heart of that team”-Jeremiah Charles and Mario Buford went out and played well-Coach Rhule threw his headset, which is why he got an unsportsmanlike-Someone’s going to have to start to fight for Nebraska - Coach Rhule is going to fight for Nebraska-Being a ref is a hard job-Today was about us coming out and competing-No one asked about Gunnar, our third string LT, Coach Rhule is fired up for him-Gunnar Gottula playing well is a big storyline-Micah Mazzcua is not off the team, Coach Rhule will talk about it on Monday
Rhule got flagged for unsportsmanlike?

Wow

That’s an encouraging development

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT