ADVERTISEMENT

First week surprises

Yes it is which is why I refrained from doing it in this thread until you came along attacking me and Conrad.
Well, my apologies for the personal attacks. In every thread about Gebbia on this board, you haven’t said one good thing about Gebbia.

And when you started here saying Conrad’s Bad snaps were somehow actually good snaps and it was just that Gebbia sucks in receiving the snaps, well, it was same song, different verse for you.

No one in this thread was bagging on Conrad the person... what I saw was that he was not holding up against Mick. So I guess people shouldn’t say anything about that.

he really wasn't very good...beat out by mr. pick 6 and a true frosh coming off of two devastating shoulder injuries to his throwing arm. He is also 40-50 pounds light than the standard NFL qb, and is not a dual threat qb...I think he would look great in Lubbick or at washington state...won't play anywhere else.

That answered litespeed’s question.

Yes, we are going to be that fan base.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
Well, my apologies for the personal attacks. In every thread about Gebbia on this board, you haven’t said one good thing about Gebbia.

And when you started here saying Conrad’s Bad snaps were somehow actually good snaps and it was just that Gebbia sucks in receiving the snaps, well, it was same song, different verse for you.

No one in this thread was bagging on Conrad the person... what I saw was that he was not holding up against Mick. So I guess people shouldn’t say anything about that.
I already said earlier in this thread it's something I noticed and pointed out during the spring game. If Gebbia never transferred, I'd still be saying the same thing in this thread, that the issues in the spring game with snaps were more on Gebbia than Conrad.

I already said earlier in this thread it's something I noticed and pointed out during the spring game. If Gebbia never transferred, I'd still be saying the same thing in this thread, that the issues in the spring game with snaps were more on Gebbia than Conrad.
Which I acknowledged. But I also coupled that with every other Gebbia thread on this board and how you have dogged him in every single thread. You should not be surprised at all that I thought you were unnecessarily blaming Gebbia.

If you can point to one post of yours where you are talking about Gebbia, just a single post in which you are not saying something negative about him since he transferred, I will stop.

If you post something and the name Gebbia is in that post, it’s guaranteed to be negative towards him.

NO!! Good Lord, music today just makes me ill.
yoda-quote-path-to-the-darkside.jpg

Which I acknowledged. But I also coupled that with every other Gebbia thread on this board and how you have dogged him in every single thread. You should not be surprised at all that I thought you were unnecessarily blaming Gebbia.

If you can point to one post of yours where you are talking about Gebbia, just a single post in which you are not saying something negative about him since he transferred, I will stop.

If you post something and the name Gebbia is in that post, it’s guaranteed to be negative towards him.
Then bring it up in those threads then. Don't know why you and Salts were trying to bring the same conversation to this thread that we already have in 20 other threads when all I was doing was saying what I observed in the spring game.

Then bring it up in those threads then. Don't know why you and Salts were trying to bring the same conversation to this thread that we already have in 20 other threads when all I was doing was saying what I observed in the spring game.
If you don’t see it I can’t help you. The thread was not about Gebbia but you brought him in to put the blame on him.

Again. Gebbia sucks. We know how you feel.

My bad on the secondhand stuff… I didn’t read it close enough. I guess I question why with every post you have in the last couple of days you feel it necessary to bag on Gebbia every chance you get. You have to admit, it is possible that Conrad is just getting his lunch handed to him. Maybe it isn’t because Gebbia sucks.

So, you're OK with people bagging on Conrad (who is still a Husker), but not on Gebbia (who is no longer a Husker). Got it. That is some pretty logical shit right there.

So, you're OK with people bagging on Conrad, but not on an ex-NU QB who didn't want to be on the team. Got it.
Try to follow along. People bagging on TG the person, yeah, I had a problem with that. Calling him Ahole and stuff, not too cool...

If you’ve seen the other 20 threads about Gebbia, you will see that OJ has gotten quite personal with Gebbia in many of them. So when I see that it has been reported that Conrad has been manhandled by Mick, and OJ comes in right away and says it’s not Conrad, it’s Gebbia’s fault, i took it to be more of the same.

Evidently, I misread OJ’s intent. He has been bagging on Gebbia in every thread and saw this as a continuation of his mission to smear Gebbia. If his intention in this thread was not to smear Gebbia, then I got it wrong.

So, you're OK with people bagging on Conrad (who is still a Husker), but not on Gebbia (who is no longer a Husker). Got it. That is some pretty logical shit right there.
Come on dude, if you’ve paid attention at all you know that OJ has crapped on Gebbia in every other thread out there. Bag on ability. It happens all the time. Bag on the person? Yeah, I guess that gets my hackles up.

So you’re OK with people calling TG a selfish Ahole and traitor? Cool. I’m not.

So people in this thread saying that Mick has been manhandling Conrad and the coaches are looking elsewhere for better center play is bagging on the kid.

You really think that’s bagging on Conrad?

You have to remember, Tim & the SmileyRiley crew go way back.
#FriendsForever

Everything "Gebbia" is about Riley, and so are you.
Wrong. Supported Riley, I don’t deny it, but after Northrn Illinois I saw the light the majority already knew. I defended him from all the name calling for awhile after he was fired as well. Freely admit that too.

Couldn’t be happier with our current situation. Love having Frost back. I just don’t get peoples’ desire to make things personal. Ironically, it causes me to get personal as well.

That’s my story.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
So people in this thread saying that Mick has been manhandling Conrad and the coaches are looking elsewhere for better center play is bagging on the kid.

You really think that’s bagging on Conrad?

How many times are you going to respond to the same post? That is a little bizarre. Are you Gebbia or his father, or something?

Reactions: oldjar07
How many times are you going to respond to the same post? That is a little bizarre. Are you Gebbia or his father, or something?
Just had a lot to say I guess. Didn’t really intend to make you read multiple posts. It just sorta happened in the heat of moment. Sorry for the three minutes you spent reading it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT