ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST PLACE!

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
Awwww yeah!
WFl9Ice.jpg

St. louis might not win a game this year. Mo and Oli should be arrested for purposely not trying at their jobs.
DeWitt has had a big hand in the slow decline of STL since La Russa retired too. He is after all the guy who’s let MO continually run the roster into the ground year after year. Holding onto well past their prime players 5 years too long, to trading young promising talent for washed up retreads on other teams, only to see said young talent secure starting roles on other teams.

Sorry, disgruntled STL fan here, lol.

Reactions: HuskAir
DeWitt has had a big hand in the slow decline of STL since La Russa retired too. He is after all the guy who’s let MO continually run the roster into the ground year after year. Holding onto well past their prime players 5 years too long, to trading young promising talent for washed up retreads on other teams, only to see said young talent secure starting roles on other teams.

Sorry, disgruntled STL fan here, lol.
Today felt like game 163 of 2023, more of the same, which is not a good thing. If we can manage to win 2 or 3 of the first 7, it will be a damn miracle.

They will have the best pitching staff in the central by midseason. Keller, Perez, Gonzales, JJones, and Skenes. Jones is gonna be a stud and obviously Skenes. Pirates being so bad for the last many years has allowed them to stockpile pitchers in their farm system. Finally coming to fruition.

Reactions: king_kong_
They will have the best pitching staff in the central by midseason. Keller, Perez, Gonzales, JJones, and Skenes. Jones is gonna be a stud and obviously Skenes. Pirates being so bad for the last many years has allowed them to stockpile pitchers in their farm system. Finally coming to fruition.
The Pirates are a farm system for grown up teams. Let’s see them become a thing before proclaiming as such.

The Pirates are a farm system for grown up teams. Let’s see them become a thing before proclaiming as such.
You obviously aren't too in tune with current MLB. Probably still think Baltimore stinks and the Red Sox will win it all.

You obviously aren't too in tune with current MLB. Probably still think Baltimore stinks and the Red Sox will win it all.
Buccos 2-0, underdog both games

Make your money now before the books catch up!

Okie doke. The division is pedestrian so they could always overachieve. Bold claims regarding the Pirates is a tough way to make a living. I expect you to be incredibly rich after the season considering their futures. One of the best ballparks in baseball IMO. I go to at least one series there every season…….always plenty of great seats available.

Buccos 2-0, underdog both games

Make your money now before the books catch up!
Yup been a good bet the first 3 games. All plus money at about +120. As expected Jones was brilliant in his first start, 10K's. His K prop was only 4.5. Keep an eye on him, his only issues is occasionally walking too many guys. Skenes was great in his first start in AAA today. I think they will call him up after about 10 starts so maybe in June. Division is wide open as a bunch of poor teams I'm on Pirates +1500 to win the central

• Love
Good weekend for my Reds and (defending champs) Rangers. I realize that we are not in first place any longer. Team went 2-1. The Nationals have some serious young talent, much like my Reds. The only thing that really bugs me after this weekend is the Yankees are 4-0.
HjqFjQn.gif

Reactions: leodisflowers
Good weekend for my Reds and (defending champs) Rangers. I realize that we are not in first place any longer. Team went 2-1. The Nationals have some serious young talent, much like my Reds. The only thing that really bugs me after this weekend is the Yankees are 4-0.
HjqFjQn.gif
NL Central is going to be wild this year. I also love how the Cardinals continue to suck.

Never seen a team, year after year, that just pulls games out of their butts in the last couple innings like the Dodgers do.

Updated season win totals for teams in NL Central so they are expecting a close division.
Cards 84.5
Cubs 83.5
Reds 82.5
Pirates 78
Brewers 78

I can't see how Brewers don't finish in last place, they have a lot of issues.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT