ADVERTISEMENT

first half illinios

If this becomes a pattern then I agree with you but I think with all the talk this week and how they’re calling this game, MR is trying to push a mindset on the team with playcalling.
Very aggressive and using the whole playbook.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
I don't think, with benefit of the doubt, anyone is saying that.
I know. I'm just saying, my appreciation for HH doesn't go away because the play calls ask him to do something he's not really equipped to do. He's kinda the ultimate example of stick with what he's good at or you'll get burned. We've got a 10 point halftime lead on the road so I'm a fan.

Up 10 at the half. Not too shabby, even if they did try to step on their dicks the last 4 minutes.
We’re pretty fortunate to be up by 10, even to a crap team like Illinois. This one has the potential to go down to the wire…..BigTen refs, Satterfield, false starts, windy, you know the drill. Ok ok, I’ll be positive, I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC and JOHNNY N
We’re pretty fortunate to be up by 10, even to a crap team like Illinois. This one has the potential to go down to the wire…..BigTen refs, Satterfield, false starts, windy, you know the drill. Ok ok, I’ll be positive, I swear.
Illinois dropped two potential INTs as well. That batted pass was gonna get picked too. It’s about time we got some bounces.

I know. I'm just saying, my appreciation for HH doesn't go away because the play calls ask him to do something he's not really equipped to do. He's kinda the ultimate example of stick with what he's good at or you'll get burned. We've got a 10 point halftime lead on the road so I'm a fan.
Let's goooo!!!
Denzel Washington Movie GIF

• Haha
Reactions: mgbreis
All true, but we're still up ten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT