ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Foley.

I'd keep him around for the inspirational speeches alone....

chris-farley-motivational-speaker.gif

It does seem like special teams is the weakest link once again. I’m not sure what to say about Alvano at this point, or what could be done to get him over the hump. But right now, it looks like it’s just not happening for the kid, and it’s eventually going to cost us a game if they don’t get things figured out.

If you’re paying somebody $500k a year, they should be aware that the opposing team is trying a 63 yard field goal and maybe should throw Jacory Barney back there to return it. Potential points just wasted cause nobody is paying attention

If you’re paying somebody $500k a year, they should be aware that the opposing team is trying a 63 yard field goal and maybe should throw Jacory Barney back there to return it. Potential points just wasted cause nobody is paying attention
This. We were all yelling this at the TV.

At least the punt return game is showing some improvement. Of course it was non-existent for so long that the bar is set pretty low.

But IGC is doing some good things there. On a short punt early in the game, he saved about 20 yards of field position by fielding the ball off the ground and managing a short return.

Reactions: Zeke2005
At least the punt return game is showing some improvement. Of course it was non-existent for so long that the bar is set pretty low.

But IGC is doing some good things there. On a short punt early in the game, he saved about 20 yards of field position by fielding the ball off the ground and managing a short return.
Glad to see him fielding the ones that should be and attempting to get some yards as well.

I'd have barney returning all kicks, and alvano going to church alot more, he must not be living right because I guess he hit every kick at westside. in practice I'd have barney returning every kick in a green jersey

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT