ADVERTISEMENT

Finally! It's 08-31 game week. Score Prediction

When MINN plays good defenses the past two years they struggled to put up points, 15, and gave up quite a bit more, 25.5.
ILL and Iowa beat the Golphers the last 2 years with defense. The Golphers averaged 13 points in those 4 games. The other 4 losses the last two years were to PSU, tOSU, Purdue, and Bowling Green, scoring on average 17 points. (They scored 31 against tOSU)

I think the defense will shut them down and the Golphers will score 13.
The biggest unknown is the offense. How will Simms and the running game click? How many big plays will the offense be able to generate? The TE's and FB will be huge in this game and the offense will make a statement that will be heard around the B1G... The Bugeaters will put up 24 or more.

NU 27
MINN 13

Nebraska trails going into the 4th qtr and ends up winning by 10. This gives Rhule, the staff, and the players the mental knowledge to know...THINGS ARE DIFFERENT now.

Huskers end up winning 8 games and are the surprise team of the Big Ten. Rhule ends up being a finalist for coach of the year. Its a NEw chapter in Husker football people!

Gofers by 3.

Will continue to make such predictions until I see actual change. Been making it for the past 15 years and am usually right, though I don't like being right on this issue.

I’m confident. We’ve won four years in a row for a reason. We’re in year 7 of an established program and you’re in year 1 of a rebuild. We’re more talented. We’re at home.
probably should've said "will", then

that's what confident people do

also - more talented? I would bet a large sum of money that nobody here can name 3 players on your team

Reactions: BleedRed78
probably should've said "will", then

that's what confident people do

also - more talented? I would bet a large sum of money that nobody here can name 3 players on your team
Yes more talented. How else do you explain the on field results the last 4 years? The amount of players drafted. The amount of players named all conference. This years pre-season all conference players. Take a deep dive into those numbers and then try to tell me with a straight face that we’re not more talented. You’re argument is naming players?

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
I’m confident. We’ve won four years in a row for a reason. We’re in year 7 of an established program and you’re in year 1 of a rebuild. We’re more talented. We’re at home.
Established.... Oh you are another one of those Big slugs that is happy at winning nothing of substance. Screen name says you hate Iowa but you relish your team to be just like them. Weird man. Fleck has done nothing.

Yes more talented. How else do you explain the on field results the last 4 years? The amount of players drafted. The amount of players named all conference. This years pre-season all conference players. Take a deep dive into those numbers and then try to tell me with a straight face that we’re not more talented. You’re argument is naming players?
nothing that happened the past 4 years has any bearing on what takes place next week

literally nothing

your current team is all that matters, and my bet is your current team sucks ass

are you returning any all conference players? draftees?

I wouldn't know

Are you bragging Lil Minny beat a Frost led team four straight years after Fleck got boat raced in year one? Shit everyone beat Frost. Reason he is not here anymore. But keep pounding that lil insecure chest fella.

Honest question:

Do you agree that your coach is the biggest douche in the B1G?

nothing that happened the past 4 years has any bearing on what takes place next week

literally nothing

your current team is all that matters, and my bet is your current team sucks ass

are you returning any all conference players? draftees?

I wouldn't know
You’re ignorance is astounding.

My team beats your team year after year.
still have 12 more to go to match the longest winning streak in the series

Huskers 16 straight

how about a friendly wager?

Nebraska wins, you delete your account
your team wins, I'll never visit the gopher hole or whatever your site is called

deal, mr confident?

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
still have 12 more to go to match the longest winning streak in the series

Huskers 16 straight

how about a friendly wager?

Nebraska wins, you delete your account
your team wins, I'll never visit the gopher hole or whatever your site is called

deal, mr confident?
And you only need to win 12 straight to even the all time series record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT