Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
Dear Old Nebraska U - 31
MinnesOta - 17

LFG

today-show-yes.gif

MN - 24
NU - 14

I dont like it, but I just dont think we have the depth to compete with teams like this. I hope like hell Im wrong.

Reactions: ihuskcorn
I am looking at 28-24 game. Heart says Huskers, but I think Minnesota pulls off the win.

I am staying away from a 1st quarter total bet. With Nebraska's defense being more aggressive and it being the first game, I could see a defensive breakdown, or a blitz that doesn't get there in time and give up a big play.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
A team that no longer has Ibrahim and Potts to pound us, missing 3 of their Lineman, OC and an unproven QB that may or may not be knicked up. PJ is also 0fer against good coaches in the Big 10 and Rhule is a good coach. LFG
Hope you are right man.

I'd be very surprised if this is high scoring. I really think we will be rather vanilla on offense and run the ball and protect the football. Clock no longer stops on first downs either. I don't see Minny chucking the ball around a bunch on offense either. This game should be tight throughout. I'm thinking
Huskers 17
Gophers 20

Take the under... It started off at 47 but has been bet down to 46 or lower I believe.

Reactions: ADV1
I do not know how good we are, and I do not know how good Minnesota will be. Sims gives Nebraska the edge, but how much support will he get? I believe Minnesota will be the stronger team in the fourth quarter. Minnesota 20 - Nebraska 14.

MN 30
NU 20

I think we’ll have breakdowns with the 3-3-5. MN’s program is more mature and NU is just getting started. We’ll beat them next year, just not in 2023.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT