ADVERTISEMENT

Final Coroner's Report Says That Lawrence Phillips...

LP had a troubled life and could never get away from his demons. On a note on the story a guard sticking his hand in to the cell not knowing the location of the prisoner.kind of odd

Small bags filled with paper were stuck in his ears. 2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underware, 2 shirts. ODD.

Yup. LP's comment to the guard at the court hearing finally pushed the guard over the edge....

I need more than media reports before I go accusing the bogeyman of murder. I'm not saying that it isn't possible, but what is more likely? LP, an intelligent person, with anger control issues, who appears to have accepted the prison life, but has rejected the real prison life (the life where if you don't ally yourself with the gang of your race), and now faces a murder charge, and knows he's never going to get out of prison, can't take it any more.

OR,

The prison guard did it. The coroner covered it up.

Before I start throwing out conspiracy theories I need a little more evidence,

Who last saw LP alive? Where? When?

What is the layout of the prison? How close are the cells to each other? How much can an inmate hear in nearby cells?

Did any inmates hear the guard knock on his cell just after midnight? If they heard that, what did they hear before?

Is there any possible way that a guard could enter LP's cell without being noticed by other inmates? If not what did those inmates see? Hear (cell doors open, close, guards walking, sounds of a struggle)? Feel (vibrations through the walls)?

What video angles if any are available?

What if any type of computer access records are there (if any) that record when the cell doors opened? If an individual guard can not open the cell doors on his own, who was working and opened the door for the alleged killer?

When was LP put in his cell for the night? What proof exists of that?

Could this bogeyman prison guard LP was mad at even possibly take LP one on one?

Where was this bogeyman guard when LP went to bed? Was he even working?

Can all the staff's whereabouts be confirmed during the shift he died?

The greatest evidence. Show me the photos of the body. I don't see too many people taking LP out without leaving all sorts of indications on the body. We're not talking Kevin Hart here, we are talking about a man who could probably whop 99.9% of the male population. Where's the defensive wounds and injuries?

Who witnessed the autopsy? They are rarely done alone.

If LP wanted to live, and someone came into his cell and tried to kill him, he better be the biggest badass ninja assassin, because a guy like LP would not be an easy and quiet kill. And you can't kill people without leaving evidence on the body for how you did it.

For the authorities to kill an inmate in prison in his cell, at night, you need a lot of people involved to cover the tracks. I'm not saying prison guards are angels. They are likely the biggest sources for getting contraband into prisons. But murder????? Show me evidence.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Can't argue here. Good points . Still think an outside party should have done the autopsy . Why would we hear about the suicide note but not the note taped to his chest. LP could have caused a media shitstorm and shed light on several issues (even more so than his letters) . Just the same, probably a long shot.

Last edited:
I need more than media reports before I go accusing the bogeyman of murder. I'm not saying that it isn't possible, but what is more likely? LP, an intelligent person, with anger control issues, who appears to have accepted the prison life, but has rejected the real prison life (the life where if you don't ally yourself with the gang of your race), and now faces a murder charge, and knows he's never going to get out of prison, can't take it any more.

OR,

What is the layout of the prison? How close are the cells to each other? How much can an inmate hear in nearby cells?

Did any inmates hear the guard knock on his cell just after midnight? If they heard that, what did they hear before?

Is there any possible way that a guard could enter LP's cell without being noticed by other inmates? If not what did those inmates see? Hear (cell doors open, close, guards walking, sounds of a struggle)? Feel (vibrations through the walls)?

What if any type of computer access records are there (if any) that record when the cell doors opened? If an individual guard can not open the cell doors on his own, who was working and opened the door for the alleged killer?

Could this bogeyman prison guard LP was mad at even possibly take LP one on one?

The greatest evidence. Show me the photos of the body. I don't see too many people taking LP out without leaving all sorts of indications on the body. We're not talking Kevin Hart here, we are talking about a man who could probably whop 99.9% of the male population. Where's the defensive wounds and injuries?

If LP wanted to live, and someone came into his cell and tried to kill him, he better be the biggest badass ninja assassin, because a guy like LP would not be an easy and quiet kill. And you can't kill people without leaving evidence on the body for how you did it.

For the authorities to kill an inmate in prison in his cell, at night, you need a lot of people involved to cover the tracks. I'm not saying prison guards are angels. They are likely the biggest sources for getting contraband into prisons. But murder????? Show me evidence.
Not hard to kill someone bigger if the individual is handcuffed and foot cuffed .

OR,

You can't possibly read that report and go, "oh, ok that makes sense".. C'mon, we've all told better stories to our own mothers to get away with something. To me, it's quite the opposite, I think any reasonable person would question the authenticity of at least some of the findings in that report.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT