ADVERTISEMENT

Final 6 record? 4-2

6-6. That starts with going 1-0 against Northwestern.

After yesterday’s results, until proven otherwise, I don’t care how bad our opponents have played. All of our 6 games are likely one-score games. And even with the W over Illinois, our football program has struggled to close out those types of games for 6 years.

Hope Rhule and his staff can get it done, and pound the pavement recruiting 2025 kids and the portal, because we need more talent and competition on every facet of our roster.

Best case 8-4, most likely 6-6.

Best case is lose one more game which if the team wins the next three would be against a Maryland team avoiding the slide or to Wisconsin because we don’t stop their passing game.

6-6 happens if we lose one of the next three and then some confidence is lost and then can lose both to Maryland and Wisconsin.

Worst case 5-7, we turn the ball over three times and give the worst offense in the league multiple short fields and lose in an ugly defensive hard to watch like 12-9 game vs Iowa.

Best case 8-4, most likely 6-6.

Best case is lose one more game which if the team wins the next three would be against a Maryland team avoiding the slide or to Wisconsin because we don’t stop their passing game.

6-6 happens if we lose one of the next three and then some confidence is lost and then can lose both to Maryland and Wisconsin.

Worst case 5-7, we turn the ball over three times and give the worst offense in the league multiple short fields and lose in an ugly defensive hard to watch like 12-9 game vs Iowa.
Best case is 9-3, but other than that I agree

Reactions: RedMyMind
I think we will win all the rest of our games, barring any more damm injuries. I thought we would lose to Maryland and Wisconsin. But not after what I saw this week. If we can generate any kind of offense we will be in good shape to win them all. But yeah, they will all be close ones and you usually don't win all of your close ones. Especially us! But I think this is a new era and I say we will win them all. If we beat NW and then Purdue we will be 5-3 with a ton of momentum,

And please, for the love of all that is good and true, can we please beat the shit out of Iowa to cap it all off?

I think we will win all the rest of our games, barring any more damm injuries. I thought we would lose to Maryland and Wisconsin. But not after what I saw this week. If we can generate any kind of offense we will be in good shape to win them all. But yeah, they will all be close ones and you usually don't win all of your close ones. Especially us! But I think this is a new era and I say we will win them all. If we beat NW and then Purdue we will be 5-3 with a ton of momentum,

And please, for the love of all that is good and true, can we please beat the shit out of Iowa to cap it all off?
I love the D. The Blackshirts have been as advertised. The offense is struggling of course. But not to make excuses the injuries have been killer. Top 2 RB's. Lose IGC to injury in 1st game. Zavier Betts quitting before the first game. Now Marcus W out. The young WR's and RB's are going to have to grow up in a hurry to help the offense the rest of the way. GBR!!

I love the D. The Blackshirts have been as advertised. The offense is struggling of course. But not to make excuses the injuries have been killer. Top 2 RB's. Lose IGC to injury in 1st game. Zavier Betts quitting before the first game. Now Marcus W out. The young WR's and RB's are going to have to grow up in a hurry to help the offense the rest of the way. GBR!!
Yep, the young ones have to step up. And they do have some talent there. But with 6 games left to go if any of the young guys go down with an injury at WR or running back, we are in a world of hurt.

Reactions: HBK4life
I figured this much about you
rs_500x220-140109111221-macklin-sob.gif

I find it quite hilarious that quite a few on these scrolls have already marked the Wisconsin and Iowa games as automatic losses! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: BleedRed78
3-3
I'll stick with my preseason hope for a 6-6 season. I agree with a previous post that one of those 6 wins has to be next Saturday.

Last edited:
odds if played today

Northwestern +7.5
Purdue +4
@ Sparty -2
Maryland -4
@ Wisconsin -12
Iowa -6

Any word on the Wisconsin's QB hand injury? I believe the coach said ... "it doesn't look good"

6-6. That starts with going 1-0 against Northwestern.

After yesterday’s results, until proven otherwise, I don’t care how bad our opponents have played. All of our 6 games are likely one-score games. And even with the W over Illinois, our football program has struggled to close out those types of games for 6 years.

Hope Rhule and his staff can get it done, and pound the pavement recruiting 2025 kids and the portal, because we need more talent and competition on every facet of our roster.
I am thinking the Huskers will finish 7-5 but with a little luck 8-4. An 8-4 finish would be great as that would send them to a better bowl. The remaining teams are all winnable. It is up to the player to want it.

I think we end 7-5 or 6-6. No way we win out without a QB. And we really do not have a QB on our roster. None of our last three opponents are worth a shit. But today showed us we have the worst offense in the past 60 years at Nebraska. We could easily end up 5-7. But something tells me we scratch out at least one more win.

6-6

It’s either that or 5-7 because we aren’t winning two games with our O. And a bunch of homers said Maryland stinks like they said MSU stinks….

But, maybe we find a way to win one. Bowl game here we come

I think we end 7-5 or 6-6. No way we win out without a QB. And we really do not have a QB on our roster. None of our last three opponents are worth a shit. But today showed us we have the worst offense in the past 60 years at Nebraska. We could easily end up 5-7. But something tells me we scratch out at least one more win.
We better hope for 6-6 or better. 5-7 would be a colossal failure and see recruiting collapse further.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT