ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Denver Bronco fans: Who's our starting QB next year?

Who's the Bronco's Starting QB next year?

• Total voters

sloth316

Senior
Jun 24, 2002
I'm really not sure what to think...RG3 offers the most upside IMO (and you don't have to give up a draft pick) but I'd probably be ok drafting a guy like Connor Cook and letting him and Sanchez battle it out...We don't need a world beater with the D that's coming back and (fingers crossed) an improved OL/run game

Asked a friend of mine in Denver this on Friday. He usually knows what he's talking about. He said Kap.

I agree that Osweiler was asking too much, but I'd rather have him than any of the quarterbacks listed. Kaepernick's immaturity is huge concern. I don't think anyone thinks that the Butt Fumbler is the answer. I could stomach Fitz but he's not exactly a long term answer. Other than Wentz and maybe Goff this QB draft class looks pretty weak. I'd take a chance with RG3 though, if he checks his ego at the door he could be great. He showed flashes with Shanahan before he got hurt, maybe he can revive his career in Denver.

If Cook didn't have the "leadership" issues associated with him, I'd say take him in the first (if you don't feel like he'll be there at the end of the 2nd)...he has the skill set IMO to be a good NFL QB

I don't think their starting QB is on their roster yet. Not sure who it will be, but if it's Sanchez, that's a pretty underwhelming addition. If I were a Donkey fan, and if I had a dog, this is what we'd be doing before every game if it was Sanchez.

1055357d1457468709t-k-9-riding-buddies-juneau2.jpg

Reactions: TheBeav815
I'm really not sure what to think...RG3 offers the most upside IMO (and you don't have to give up a draft pick) but I'd probably be ok drafting a guy like Connor Cook and letting him and Sanchez battle it out...We don't need a world beater with the D that's coming back and (fingers crossed) an improved OL/run game

I think Elway finds a way to get Kaepernick - RGIII to injury prone - I think Sanchez is a back up plan

I don't think their starting QB is on their roster yet. Not sure who it will be, but if it's Sanchez, that's a pretty underwhelming addition. If I were a Donkey fan, and if I had a dog, this is what we'd be doing before every game if it was Sanchez.

1055357d1457468709t-k-9-riding-buddies-juneau2.jpg

I'm always fascinated how some QBs that are all world at the highest College levels seem to regress when they hit the Pros and act like they have never played. Da U and FSU had a long string of these guys and I find it puzzling.

they have a 7th round draft choice from a year ago who has promise--Trevor____dont count him out. Broncos are high on him.

Sanchez is serviceable, Fitzpatrick too. RGIII is injury prone. I'd like to see Denver draft Cook from Mich. State.

Also, Johnny 7 (Elway) needs to hitch-up his pants and keep anymore key players from skipping town with free agent deals. I saw that Demarcus Ware restructured his contract and is staying with Denver. Good news. We'll see what happens with other players.

Fitz getting older
Does he want to win a championship?

He obviously believes in himself
Make him an incentive loaded deal like Manning had

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Blain Gabbert.

Broncos should draft a QB early. 1st or 2nd round.
Yeah. How about this kid from North Dakota St., Carson Wentz. Dudes a gamer. 6ft. 5 and 235lbs. Been part of 5 straight Nat. Titles with the Bison. Could be a steal in the draft.

Yeah. How about this kid from North Dakota St., Carson Wentz. Dudes a gamer. 6ft. 5 and 235lbs. Been part of 5 straight Nat. Titles with the Bison. Could be a steal in the draft.

You think that kid will last until #25???? Only way they get that kid, is to move way up. EDIT, they draft even lower than 25 don't they?

I know why I thought it was #25, I read an article on them before they won the Super Bowl, obviously now that I think about it, they draft last in the first round don't they?

You think that kid will last until #25???? Only way they get that kid, is to move way up. EDIT, they draft even lower than 25 don't they?
According to Jon Gruden, Wentz is a first rounder. We'll see in a little more than a month from now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT