ADVERTISEMENT

Fans calling for Brian Kelley's scalp already...

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Never change LSU fans...craziest suns a bitches in CFB...Auburn fans a close second. Below are three cut and pastes comments from their fans..

"Brian Kelly been a head coach for 20 years and had hit team unprepared and got boat raced in week 1. Fire Kelly," one fan wrote.

"Fire Brian Kelly now or when the plane lands in BR,' one fan added.

"LSU needs to get out in front of it early and just go ahead and fire Brian Kelly now. He beat up on a cookie cutter schedule every year at Notre Dame but he clearly cannot hack it in the big boy league," one fan added.

Reactions: Jaemekon and Laner2
It will be worse for Rhule if minnesota loses to the fighting EMUs this weekend coupled with getting smoked by Colorado.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
I do agree that he played a lame schedule every year at ND.

ND has done an amazing job playing lame teams but convincing people they play this super tough schedule.

Reactions: dkbowley388
Never change LSU fans...craziest suns a bitches in CFB...Auburn fans a close second. Below are three cut and pastes comments from their fans..

"Brian Kelly been a head coach for 20 years and had hit team unprepared and got boat raced in week 1. Fire Kelly," one fan wrote.

"Fire Brian Kelly now or when the plane lands in BR,' one fan added.

"LSU needs to get out in front of it early and just go ahead and fire Brian Kelly now. He beat up on a cookie cutter schedule every year at Notre Dame but he clearly cannot hack it in the big boy league," one fan added.
Gee. That’s too bad😉

yeah I don't understand it one bit. They lost to a very good Florida State team.. I actually would have been surprised if LSU would have beat them even though they were favored by a couple points.

LSU, unlike Nebraska, is a place where there's actual pressure to win and win meaningfully (SEC titles, national titles)

Sounds familiar. A lot of Husker fans suddenly pissed Rhule didn’t change the world in his first game.

I do agree that he played a lame schedule every year at ND.

ND has done an amazing job playing lame teams but convincing people they play this super tough schedule.

It depends on how you calculate SOS. Last month, ND had three opponents in the preseason top ten. And as we have seen with the SEC sometimes playing two FCS teams, the playoff committee only looks at the top of schedules.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
It depends on how you calculate SOS. Last month, ND had three opponents in the preseason top ten. And as we have seen with the SEC sometimes playing two FCS teams, the playoff committee only looks at the top of schedules.
I calculate it by if they play good teams or not.

I calculate it by if they play good teams or not.

Ohio State and USC look to be good teams.

Clemson, Duke, Louisville are all okay.

I hate ND, but if you count down from the top, they play a more than respectable schedule this year.

Ohio State and USC look to be good teams.

Clemson, Duke, Louisville are all okay.

I hate ND, but if you count down from the top, they play a more than respectable schedule this year.
Didn’t Ohio st just score 23 points against one of the worst teams in the country?

Feel bad for B1G fans. Their best team in the playoff era - and only program in 53 years to win an outright title - is clearly in decline

I am not sure the SEC plays multiple FCS teams each season. I could be mistaken but since they changed the rule that you can only count one FCS win per season to be bowl eligible, not many teams are willing to take the risk of needing to win 5 of 10 games just to get bowl eligible. Again, it could have changed over the past few years, but I can only find 2 instances where an SEC team played 2 FCS teams. Ole Miss in 2009 and Texas A&M in 2012.

This year, only 13 or 14 FBS teams are not playing an FCS school, so it is becoming more popular. I just think the SEC gets a bad rap because they seem to historically have one of these games. in the middle of November, typically right before a rivalry game. So to me it is more perception than reality. Don't get me wrong, the SEC has played about 290 games against an FCS opponent, but that is still about 67 behind the ACC. Like I wrote, I think the bad look comes from when the games are scheduled (November) as compared to the other leagues (Aug/Sept)

I am not sure the SEC plays multiple FCS teams each season. I could be mistaken but since they changed the rule that you can only count one FCS win per season to be bowl eligible, not many teams are willing to take the risk of needing to win 5 of 10 games just to get bowl eligible. Again, it could have changed over the past few years, but I can only find 2 instances where an SEC team played 2 FCS teams. Ole Miss in 2009 and Texas A&M in 2012.

This year, only 13 or 14 FBS teams are not playing an FCS school, so it is becoming more popular. I just think the SEC gets a bad rap because they seem to historically have one of these games. in the middle of November, typically right before a rivalry game. So to me it is more perception than reality. Don't get me wrong, the SEC has played about 290 games against an FCS opponent, but that is still about 67 behind the ACC. Like I wrote, I think the bad look comes from when the games are scheduled (November) as compared to the other leagues (Aug/Sept)
All b1g fans have penis envy for the sec - a conference they’re desperate to associate themselves with

Northwestern is the worst team in the country and got beat at home by an FCS school last year

It is infinitely easier to play NW than it is a hungry fcs opponent

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Didn’t Ohio st just score 23 points against one of the worst teams in the country?

Feel bad for B1G fans. Their best team in the playoff era - and only program in 53 years to win an outright title - is clearly in decline
Yeah 1 terrible call from winning the National Championship means they stink. And LSU and the SEC are totally invincible.

All year long King Kong guaranteed victory for the SEC. Said the games didn't even need to be played.

Then once again, the SEC had a lousy Bowl record. 3-7 in the normal Bowls...while the Big Ten was 6-3.

Then Ohio State had Georgia beat...terrible call and lost in the last second...and King Kong brags as if he was right and the game was never in doubt.

I left this board voluntarily for 7 months after that.

When is King Kong going to leave back to his hometown SEC ?? Or get thrown outta here ??

All b1g fans have penis envy for the sec - a conference they’re desperate to associate themselves with

Northwestern is the worst team in the country and got beat at home by an FCS school last year

It is infinitely easier to play NW than it is a hungry fcs opponent
Scary thing is...we are not even close to seeing just how bad NW is going to become. They are going to be like they were before Randy Walker got there.

Reactions: king_kong_
Yeah 1 terrible call from winning the National Championship means they stink. And LSU and the SEC are totally invincible.
While OSU did have that game won...they still managed to not win it.

It sucks, especially if you are an OSU fan but winning is winning and losing is losing.

Reactions: king_kong_

When is King Kong going to leave back to his hometown SEC ?? Or get thrown outta here ??
If at first you don't succeed, try again. Perhaps 7 months just wasn't enough. You can do it!! I have faith.

Try Again Music Video GIF

You left this board because you had a mental breakdown

Imagine being such an asshole you truly believe meaningless December bowl games should be compared to winning the playoffs every season

Go back to the rodent hole. You’re embarrassing yourself. And please don’t forget your meds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT