ADVERTISEMENT

fall camp rumor....

Ajay Allen is going to see a lot of time as a Frosh.
I hope you're right leodis. I'm really high on that RB.
NU "seems" to have a really nice mix of different "types" of RB's.

Yant is the big bruiser who can still break some nice runs, Rahmir who's nice all-around back, Ervin shows a lot of fluidity, Grant looks like a helluva cut against the grain type, Johnson looks elusive, and Allen just looks s-m-o-o-t-h.

Just guessing, but I'm hoping NU can change the bad narrative from the last couple years.

That is, bringing in potentially talented kids from LA, TX and FLA and keeping them here. Let's hope they can recruit them up here and find a way to give them enough playing time to stay for 2-3-4 years.

anyone specific youre hearing about
I was really encouraged by Ruud’s comments about “Va” Mauga-Clements.
He said he’s made probably the biggest individual leap with his technique as well as overall depth of understanding far ahead where it was.
That’s important because we need depth at MLB, and Ruud stated he needs to rest Reimer and Heinrich more. I’ve been concerned about our depth there. Snodgrass is also back from injury I think.
Haussman’s had a lot of attention as a “shiny car”, but I’m not sold on us wanting to expect too much from his true freshman year.

He'll look smooth in that redshirt then, won't he?

They still get to play in 4 games, don't they? Haven't kept up with some recent changes.

Reactions: nu2u
What ever happened to the group hug?

giphy.gif

I didn't like Frost's presser at all.. he's still talking about QB's and who is doing what.. I don't want him involved at all with the QB's. I don't want him working with Chubba in the off season etc.. I really don't want him even near the program anymore.

As for the thread topic, I have heard some really good things about the offensive line, and this is coming from the running backs room.

I don't know how well the pass pro is working, but the run blocking sounds to be much improved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT