ADVERTISEMENT

Fall camp notes-Sat scrimmage

Ehhhh...this is probably the "home town (state) boy makes good" bit...just like the last Chasing 3 video was 40 minutes on a walk-on from Omaha Skutt. Nothing wrong with it but more than likely nothing is going to happen.

I kinda thought that myself.

Holla

If I remember that Chasing 3, the dude all but admitted he wants to learn coaching and or personnel type stuff. Focused on him and his rehab, but also his realization that his football future was in the office.
Yep! Smartest move a husker player can do...be a good guy, make connections and stay in the state. Set for life

Dude will either get any HS teaching placement he wants and/or start off as a GA with HUGE connections and go from there...great move by him.

Last edited:
1st scrimmage before the season opener.. Be interesting how much success Dylan and the O have against the veteran black shirts..
My thoughts exactly. That is what is so great about having a good defense again. It gives the coaches a much better sense of just how good their offense is. You practice against quality then you play with confidence in a real game.

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT