ADVERTISEMENT

Everything is going to be ugly this year. Enjoy the wins

Hford

Sophomore
Aug 11, 2020
The program is not built yet. NW is terrible on offense and we are terrible on offense as well. As bad a first quarter as I can remember but the defense held them to 3 in that quarter. This team has guts if not talent. Our offense has been decimated by injury, much more than normal. This team gave NW a lot of chances with the offense's ineptitude and still gutted out a win. We're down 4/4 of our top WRs and 2/3 of our top RBs. We weren't that talented to begin with. I'm encouraged that Rhule is grinding out wins with toughness.

The program is not built yet. NW is terrible on offense and we are terrible on offense as well. As bad a first quarter as I can remember but the defense held them to 3 in that quarter. This team has guts if not talent. Our offense has been decimated by injury, much more than normal. This team gave NW a lot of chances with the offense's ineptitude and still gutted out a win. We're down 4/4 of our top WRs and 2/3 of our top RBs. We weren't that talented to begin with. I'm encouraged that Rhule is grinding out wins with toughness.

Bump.
The program is not built yet. We weren't that talented to begin with. Hoping we can keep these in mind after a rough loss as well, heading into this challenging finish. 🤞

Reactions: king_kong_
a9b03903-1b19-4295-bbfa-fdfdfe135490_text.gif

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT