ADVERTISEMENT

Everything I have heard about Call me a little confused!!

Hus

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2001
Tucson Arizona
Am I the only one that doesn't understand where we are as a team and individually. Bo and Mike are day and night and I am sure the media is eating it up. My confusion comes from a feeling that Mike is protecting his flanks by one day showing great confidence and then the next expressing the dismal state of the Tight End.

We seem to getting a lot of kids to Nebraska but unlike what one of Bo's recruiters said was getting the recruit on campus improved the possibility of a commit. This year we don't seem to have trouble getting decent to great recruits to visit wbut they haven't resulted in a lot of commitments. Maybe I am rushing the process but according to the recruiting pole we are far behind the main contenders most of our competition has more recruits and at least four have more four stars coming.

I am not try to open up a can of words; I really love Riley. Maybe it is because he is so open that I am having trouble. I guess we will know a little more on recruiting based on how many of Keyshaun's group of high caliber players end up here.re

And finally I don't know how to read Mike all the time. For several weeks he has been expressing concern with the number of wide receiver's getting injured. Now it is the Tight Ends.

My take is that the coaches have an overwhelming quantity of talent and should be able to do well against most teams including beating both Wisconsin and Michigan State. Injuries are part of the game; maybe the fact that Bo was so closed mouths makes the refreshing Miles approach something to get used to. The running back from Wisconsin; fully qualified for our land grant school and the rookie receiver, plus several I have not mention like the Davis twins. These guys need to play now; they are ready. Their is no reason to hold any back. Sorry for going back and forth but the reporting of injuries and general health of the younger players leaves a little to be desired. Play then now and frequently.

I love the passion and also maturity of this staff. No reason we should lose more that two game. Miami will be tough at their place for sure and watch out for that first game and the young guys jittter's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.