ADVERTISEMENT

Even if Nebraska never wins an another championship

ColoRed7

Nov 3, 2003
I’d rather be a long suffering Cornhusker fan than all the Nebraska haters from Iowa, Colorado, Texas etc who have few if any modern day national championships. Dynasties don’t last forever. The incredible success in winning 5 national and 21 conference championships over a 36 year span under Devaney and Osborne can be equaled by only a few other elite programs. Envy often gives way to hate.

I’d rather be a long suffering Cornhusker fan than all the Nebraska haters from Iowa, Colorado, Texas etc who have few if any modern day national championships. Dynasties don’t last forever. The incredible success in winning 5 national and 21 conference championships over a 36 year span under Devaney and Osborne can be equaled by only a few other elite programs. Envy often gives way to hate.
This has to be a troll. Please!!! No Nebraska fan is stupid enough to post something this dumb and seriously mean it - are they???

He he he he he he he!

All the old Minnesota fans say the same thing.
Heck, do do Yale and Harvard fans. Let that sink in. We are Minn and we’ll catch lightning in a bottle and win the west once a decade and then get mauled in the BIG championship.

This has to be a troll. Please!!! No Nebraska fan is stupid enough to post something this dumb and seriously mean it - are they???
I’ve been a passionate Nebraska fan ever since the Huskers upset Michigan in Ann Arbor in Bob Devaney’s 2nd game as head coach in 1962. I grew up in Council Bluffs, Iowa and have been to numerous games in Lincoln and road games in the Big 8 before moving to Denver in 1978. The best game seen in person has been the 62-24 mauling of Florida for the 1995 national championship!!!

Reactions: kidofSN
Huskers ship has sailed over the horizon, and was never seen again in the old (or new) big 10 ! What gross mismanagement for over 20 years !!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT