ADVERTISEMENT

Ethan Piper offered.

Really happy for Ethan. I expect he’ll be a Husker commit by the end of next week. I see him as a redshirt prospect with a solid frame and work ethic. His dad taught me in high school so I know he comes from a good family. FWIW His dad was a really good basketball player at UNK.

Offered by Frost earlier today and is being recruited by Chinander and Ruud to play defense.

Really happy for Ethan. I expect he’ll be a Husker commit by the end of next week. I see him as a redshirt prospect with a solid frame and work ethic. His dad taught me in high school so I know he comes from a good family. FWIW His dad was a really good basketball player at UNK.

Offered by Frost earlier today and is being recruited by Chinander and Ruud to play defense.
He's got a while to get stronger. By the time he hits campus, he may not need a redshirt year. Norfolk Catholic's and High's strength and conditioning programs are very good. IF he gets started on a weight and strength program laid out by NU, he'll be ready to go IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT