ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Sanders - Offered by Colorado

I will not enjoy playing his CU teams each of the next two years

but I will continue to enjoy the hell out of Deion

Reactions: Landomatic
I’d be surprised if Deion takes that job. He’d be better off going to Arizona State, or even South Florida to further establish recruiting ties and wait for the FSU job to open up.

Deion already said he wouldn't go to Arizona State because he would never go West. Which is why it would be weird if he went to Colorado....doesn't he realize Colorado is West, too?

South Florida seems like the perfect spot for him for now, he would win a lot there, while he waits for the FSU job to open up again.

A power five job offer, technically. CU doesn’t seem to want to be a great program and if Deon decides to take the offer, best of success to him except when they Buffs play Nebraska. Don’t think he makes it the length of whatever contract he signs

Listened to a small part of Utah's beatdown of CU on the radio today. When Utah scored their 7th touchdown, Gary Barnett, now a radio color commenter for CU, used that as an opportunity to bring up the 62-36 win over NU in 2001. For Rhule to get off to a good start, he cannot lose to that program next year like Frost was able to do (twice).

Reactions: king_kong_
Listened to a small part of Utah's beatdown of CU on the radio today. When Utah scored their 7th touchdown, Gary Barnett, now a radio color commenter for CU, used that as an opportunity to bring up the 62-36 win over NU in 2001. For Rhule to get off to a good start, he cannot lose to that program next year like Frost was able to do (twice).
As bad as we were this year, I cannot fathom losing to sCUm next year. They are not a D1 caliber team right now.

Reactions: LegendaryFrechFry
Barnett is an ass.

As bad as we were this year, I cannot fathom losing to sCUm next year. They are not a D1 caliber team right now.
Agreed, but I thought the same thing from the stands in Boulder in 2019 when we were up 17-0 at halftime. and Frost let Mel Tucker take him to the woodshed in the 2nd half.

Reactions: king_kong_
Sanders ain’t Savin the Buffs from getting beat by us or any team worth a lick next year or any year moving forward

I'm supprised it's not kiffen to auburn and neon to ole miss.

kiffen seems to have thick enough skin for auburn, and ole miss puts deon in good recruiting territory and not the pressure of other sec teams.

neon would give the buffs a jolt, but colorado seems more interested in marijuanna edibals then football anymore

I'm supprised it's not kiffen to auburn and neon to ole miss.

kiffen seems to have thick enough skin for auburn, and ole miss puts deon in good recruiting territory and not the pressure of other sec teams.

neon would give the buffs a jolt, but colorado seems more interested in marijuanna edibals then football anymore
Not that there's anything wrong with being in such a thing 😉

Reactions: redwine65
I knew somebody "bigger" than USF would offer Prime....but I think USF is a better job right now this second. Colorado has to be one of the least desirable college football jobs out there....shame to because they could be great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT