ADVERTISEMENT

Edsall back at UCONN

I think I will sign up for season tickets, I don't like the way he left UCONN but I think he understands UCONN's needs and limitations. I think despite everything UCONN has potential to be good, competitive program. It ain't Nebraska but when you live in CT, it is what it is.

Might have better for UCONN if it had gone FCS in football and joined the Big East for other sports - similar to Villanova. But Edsall was able to assemble some talent there the first time around, and maybe he can do it again.

It remains to be seen whether Edsall can get it done in Storrs again. But he was 8-4, 4-8, 9-4, 8-5, 8-5 and 8-5 in his last six seasons.

The guy who left for Maryland without meeting with/addressing his final team gets let back in the back door. Unbelievable. Talk about a panic hire! Is UConn's "battered wife" Syndrome so profound they didn't think they could do better than THAT duesch nozzle?

The guy who left for Maryland without meeting with/addressing his final team gets let back in the back door. Unbelievable. Talk about a panic hire! Is UConn's "battered wife" Syndrome so profound they didn't think they could do better than THAT duesch nozzle?
Given their last two hires, maybe they cannot.

Reactions: 94husker
Seeing K-State on TV made me stop to ponder:

Will UConn fans now refer to him as LHCRE?

Louisville and Bobby Petrino approve of this message.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT