ADVERTISEMENT

Eddie Murphy on SNL tonight

There's been an ebb and flow to the talent level over the years. They've said SNL was dead several times over the years only to see an Eddie Murphy or Chris Farley come on the scene. I guess I'm a little different than some on the board in that I don't mind ANY of our politicians getting bashed. I'm more conservative than most on this board, but I like seeing Trump get made fun of. It's low hanging fruit. He's asking for it. But the best political stuff was Hartman doing Clinton.

SNL has always made fun of POTUS regardless of political party. From when the show first started with Chevy falling down as Ford to Baldwin ad Trump now.

I think the issue was how delicate they were with Obama. I think that’s a lot of people’s issue with the media. The irony is they didn’t want to come off as racist so they stayed away from hitting Barry hard, but they actually come out more racist for doing so IMO

Reactions: baseball31ne
he has always been 1 of my favorite snl members and definately 1 of my favorite comedians of all time. but after after his deal with spade i lost respect for him. hes just a spoiled bitch like most of them.

A number of folks ITT need to complete the worksheet:

homophones-phonics-first-grade.png

Alot of people have problems spelling - two many as far as I'm concerned. Back too watching the football game. BTW happy early new years day too everyone. ;)

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT