ADVERTISEMENT

Early line for the Illinois game is out

Bielema is a good defensive coach. One of these B1G games I suspect our opponent will throw a defense at us that will try to bait our freshman QB into making ill-advised throws. I don't know if the Illini have the D to pull that off or not.

Illinois is looking to be another exciting night game, that's for sure.

Not worried about the points or the score for that manner, it’s surviving this particular game healthy! It’s going to be 4 quarters of curb stomping stash mouth nastiness..

I'm anxious to see Nebraska play against a team that values being tough up front and that tries to match our physical nature. In that vein, Northern Iowa should be a little bit of a good tuneup in advance of Illinois. The CU game was fun, but they really don't represent much of anything comparable to the rest of our schedule. Especially for the next month.

I'm anxious to see Nebraska play against a team that values being tough up front and that tries to match our physical nature. In that vein, Northern Iowa should be a little bit of a good tuneup in advance of Illinois. The CU game was fun, but they really don't represent much of anything comparable to the rest of our schedule. Especially for the next month.
All I know is the right guard at Colorado (67) is as big as or bigger than anything UNI is going to strut out there... and yes I heard they have two 329 pound dudes

Reactions: leodisflowers
All I know is the right guard at Colorado (67) is as big as or bigger than anything UNI is going to strut out there... and yes I heard they have two 329 pound dudes
Yes Illini have two players that are enormous..
One is 6-6 330 at right guard and 6-5 325 at left guard.

• Wow
Reactions: SickOfPractice
Haarberg easily covered that at their place last year

seems too low

ILL stinks
I thought Saturday Dylan played a good game, but not his best. It really was a big pressure situation with a lot of lights and I think he handled it well. Should make a step forward again and I expect him to be really sharp against Illinois.

He may be the type of player who is just gonna keep getting better and better. Last week our WR's and TE's didn't do a great job of getting separation. They've been called out now for their effort and blocking, lets see if it takes hold Saturday night.

Looks like Rhule isn't gonna stand for that crap anymore.
Any team we play that has offensive tackle(s) with slow feet are gonna get their asses handed to them by our rush ends, cause those kids are really quick off the ball.

Reactions: king_kong_
I thought Saturday Dylan played a good game, but not his best. It really was a big pressure situation with a lot of lights and I think he handled it well. Should make a step forward again and I expect him to be really sharp against Illinois.

He may be the type of player who is just gonna keep getting better and better. Last week our WR's and TE's didn't do a great job of getting separation. They've been called out now for their effort and blocking, lets see if it takes hold Saturday night.

Looks like Rhule isn't gonna stand for that crap anymore.
Any team we play that has offensive tackle(s) with slow feet are gonna get their asses handed to them by our rush ends, cause those kids are really quick off the ball.
ILL can't score

they suck. their quarterback is atrocious.

if we score 20 points we will cover easily, just like last year.

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT