ADVERTISEMENT

EA Sports College Football 25 Updates

GRFr73KXoAAaepV
Well this can't be right. Where is K State. I have read on here they have the best QB known to man. A QB that sends other Qb's to measily programs like Ohio State. This list is blasphemy.

Well this can't be right. Where is K State. I have read on here they have the best QB known to man. A QB that sends other Qb's to measily programs like Ohio State. This list is blasphemy.

If I bet on such things...tossing a fiddy spot on Avery to win the Heisman isn't the worst idea ever. I think he could be really good, their schedule is very managable, and I expect them to make the playoffs.

How is Colorado the same rating as Ohio State? Must be a CU grad doing the ratings or for clickbait.

Shedeur and Travis are going to put up some numbers. Both are probable top 10 picks in next years draft. Plus I think they landed a pretty good RB in the portal. Offense won't be a problem for them.

Reactions: king_kong_
The defensive rankings should be out later. That’s our only list we have a chance to be on.
here's the top 25 defenses:

1. Ohio State - 96 OVR
  2. Georgia - 94 OVR
  3. Oregon - 90 OVR
  4. Alabama - 90 OVR
  5. Clemson - 90 OVR
  6. Notre Dame - 90 OVR
  7. Michigan - 90 OVR
  8. Texas - 88 OVR
  9. Penn State - 88 OVR
  10. Utah - 88 OVR
  11. Florida State - 88 OVR
  12. Oklahoma - 88 OVR
  13. Iowa - 88 OVR
  14. Virginia Tech - 86 OVR
  15. Wisconsin - 86 OVR
  16. USC - 86 OVR
  17. Auburn - 86 OVR
  18. LSU - 84 OVR
  19. Texas A&M - 84 OVR
  20. Colorado - 84 OVR
  21. Oklahoma State - 84 OVR
  22. Louisville - 84 OVR
  23. North Carolina - 84 OVR
  24. Kansas State - 84 OVR
  25. Florida - 84 OVR

Someone at EA needs to put the crackpipe down. Colorado with the 20th ranked defense but we are unranked?
our national perception is in the toilet

and our fans are outrageously delusional

we have very little, maybe zero, top-end talent anywhere

Reactions: Jimbotron1

Although this sentiment might be correct about the top end talent, team defense has to stand for something. They weren't top 15 for nothing.. LSU and USC has talent all over the place yet they sucked ass on defense.

Reactions: arf_man
Although this sentiment might be correct about the top end talent, team defense has to stand for something. They weren't top 15 for nothing.. LSU and USC has talent all over the place yet they sucked ass on defense.
we didn't play anybody with a pulse on offense and when we did they named the score against us (CU, Mich).

Yes but we had the 11th ranked defense last year and Colorado was 127th. No way Colorado improves by 107 spots in one year. I'm guessing when the power ratings come out tomorrow CU will be top ten to kiss Prime's ass even more.

Yeah I get that but those other teams gave up crazy yards to everyone. You're still not acknowledging that USC and Colorado had a horrible defenses yet they're rank top 20. Based on what?
they each have multiple pros on their teams. we do not.

in games like this, overall is just a sum of parts. say Hunter is a 93+ overall, that gives the entire group a big boost

I'm not sure we'll have any single player with a rating of 90 or higher

Reactions: Redblood23
Yeah I get that but those other teams gave up crazy yards to everyone. You're still not acknowledging that USC and Colorado had a horrible defenses yet they're rank top 20. Based on what?
It has to be based solely on player ratings and taking nothing else into account. That's the only explanation because USC and LSU have great talent but that alone doesn't make a great offense or defense.

obviously not from a national perception standpoint.

most cfb fans can't tell you what their record was last year.

we're too close to it & hate them too much to be objective.
I am objective. They stink. Sucked balls last year and their record and statists (objective) ageee.

It has to be based solely on player ratings and taking nothing else into account. That's the only explanation because USC and LSU have great talent but that alone doesn't make a great offense or defense.
that's exactly what it's based on.

Yes let CU have their EA ratings. All I care about is beating them in real life this year and seeing the hype train get derailed again.
amen, brother

and maybe one day in the not-too-distant future we boast an EA CFB cover athlete of our own

Reactions: RBigredMax
Turn the perception of the program and respect will follow. I have no problems not seeing NU on any top 25 list in terms of EA sports. Records the past decade plus speak for themselves. Just start winning some games. Make bowl games and recruiting will become easier and respect for the program will build.

Still no Nebraska in the the power rankings. I was surprised they didn't have Colorado top ten to drive more clicks. Instead they are missing the playoffs.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT