ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Mahomes

Patrick Mahomes and Dylan Raiola side by side

Everything I’ve read so far about Dylan is that he is all about the team.

Edit: hope he never loses that mentality.
Agreed - years of training and his dad being on the O-line understands the team mentality better than anyone and the importance of everyone’s efforts toward success.

Reactions: timnsun
I think the Mahomes look-a-like emulation is a bit over the top myself but he seems to be a good kid so he is allowed to have some fun mixed in with all that work. You need to enjoy yourself when in college because that fun time doesn't last long enough.

I think the Mahomes look-a-like emulation is a bit over the top myself but he seems to be a good kid so he is allowed to have some fun mixed in with all that work. You need to enjoy yourself when in college because that fun time doesn't last long enough.
At some point he's gonna have to break away from the Mahomes look-a-like and create his own image. I agree, have your fun, but if you are as advertised, you might want a new number and your own look that other people want to be like. Great kid. GBR

At some point he's gonna have to break away from the Mahomes look-a-like and create his own image. I agree, have your fun, but if you are as advertised, you might want a new number and your own look that other people want to be like. Great kid. GBR
Agreed, but he's just being a dude. I think all athletes, men and women, try to emulate their favorite player. I know I did as a kid all of the way through HS. At some point he will make his own way, but have zero issue with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT