ADVERTISEMENT

Duggan to TCU. Nm

You misunderstand, I didn't say they weren't interested, I said he didn't have commitable offers from many of his top choices. Many of those schools had backed off and were recruiting other players at that position. Nebraska being one of them. If he was a priority to those other schools, he isn't deciding between TCU and Minnesota. He can list all the final 6's he wants, that doesn't mean those schools were ready to take his commitment on his time frame.

Of course the school is going to allow him to spend his own money to come to their campus. Why would they care?
You have absolutely no clue about his final weeks of recruiting! Not one of the schools he listed backed off, he was having nightly conversations with each school's Q.B coaches and very frequent conversations with their head coaches, including Urban Meyer the night before he chose TCU, they were all trying to get a commitment! And yes, I know!

Reactions: clayborn_94
You have absolutely no clue about his final weeks of recruiting! Not one of the schools he listed backed off, he was having nightly conversations with each school's Q.B coaches and very frequent conversations with their head coaches, including Urban Meyer the night before he chose TCU, they were all trying to get a commitment! And yes, I know!

Says you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT