ADVERTISEMENT

DR to UGA soon?

I never expected him to come here so this news does not upset me. This is a smart choice for the kid, if it is true. Georgia is the premier program in college football right now and we are one of the lowest programs in terms of wins and losses over the past 7 or 8 years. Other than having family here and his dad playing here what reason could he possibly have for choosing us over Georgia? Our new facilities? Georgia also has great facilities. SEC. Warm weather. NIL money. They have it all. We need to start winning again and making a name for our program again before we can have any hope of landing the #1 recruit in the nation, family ties or no family ties.
Georgia women.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
We have to have had more QB busts, decommitments, and what ifs than anyone in the country.

Curt Dukes
Joe Daily
Harrison Beck
Josh Freeman
Blaine Gabbert
Sam Keller
Tyler Gabbert
Patrick Witt
Bubba Starling
Cody Green
Johnny Stanton
Patrick O'Brien
Tristan Gebbia
Max Duggan
Joe Burrow

Thank God for
Taylor Martinez, Joe Ganz, Tommy Armstrong and Zac Taylor
Curt Dukes... such a tool. The dude punked everyone on the way out and blasted Nebraska in social media. He then went on to star at Duke with crazy stats:

Passing 7-23 for 116 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs
Rushing 27-89, 0 TDs

Of course that degree from Duke is slightly better.

Georgia women.

potd-Georgia-woman_3396675k.jpg

We have to have had more QB busts, decommitments, and what ifs than anyone in the country.

Curt Dukes
Joe Daily
Harrison Beck
Josh Freeman
Blaine Gabbert
Sam Keller
Tyler Gabbert
Patrick Witt
Bubba Starling
Cody Green
Johnny Stanton
Patrick O'Brien
Tristan Gebbia
Max Duggan
Joe Burrow

Thank God for
how dare you not give Ron Kellog the 3rd and honorable mention.

You forget that there’s another Raiola QB that we’ve offered ….he’s going to be highly rated too.
I don't think that's a commitable offer. I'd be surprised if Dayton plays at the Power 5 level. He looks more like an undersized guard than a quarterback, with Rhule and Satt's commitment to running quarterbacks I just don't see it, could be a reason Dylan picked UGA over us, he's a statue, the comp on him is Dwayne Haskins. Maybe I'm wrong and he'll be just as good as his brother but I just don't see it.

It was fun to get all these visits from high profile high school recruits, but it looks like we might end up missing on all of them.

That's the problem when you've had 6 losing seasons in a row. This staff is going to have to prove themselves on the field first.

Except when 1/3 of them transfer here.

Curt Dukes
Joe Daily
Harrison Beck
Josh Freeman
Blaine Gabbert
Sam Keller
Tyler Gabbert
Patrick Witt
Bubba Starling
Cody Green
Johnny Stanton
Patrick O'Brien
Tristan Gebbia
Max Duggan
Joe Burrow

Thank God for
Wow....Great memory! I'd forgotten about Patrick Witt. He couldn't handle the competition at NU so transferred to Yale and then took some shots at Nebraska, like our players being stupid. Set many QB records at Yale while playing for 3 years. Graduated, then went to Harvard Law School graduating cum laude. Worked as a lawyer for the Office of Personnel Management and now works for some Beltway company in DC. Lists Harvard and Yale as universities attended on his LinkedIn profile, but not Nebraska....snob.

Wow....Great memory! I'd forgotten about Patrick Witt. He couldn't handle the competition at NU so transferred to Yale and then took some shots at Nebraska, like our players being stupid. Set many QB records at Yale while playing for 3 years. Graduated, then went to Harvard Law School graduating cum laude. Worked as a lawyer for the Office of Personnel Management and now works for some Beltway company in DC. Lists Harvard and Yale as universities attended on his LinkedIn profile, but not Nebraska....snob.
The crazy thing too is that he would have easily beaten out Zac Lee, who had a noodle arm and was far more concerned about notches on his bedpost than his on field performance.

The crazy thing too is that he would have easily beaten out Zac Lee, who had a noodle arm and was far more concerned about notches on his bedpost than his on field performance.
Witt wouldn’t have beaten out Lee.

what I remember about Zac Lee is that coming off his junior year in 2009 where we lost to Texas by 1 in the CCG, won the Holiday Bowl and finished 14th in the nation ..most had him penciled in as the starter in 2010

dumster dive Rick kept telling everyone how a freshman (Taylor Martinez) was tearing apart the 1st team defense in fall camp and would likely be named the starter --- HTO and his cronies screamed him down all camp prior to the first game ... one of the cronies even claimed to have inside info from the Cowboys front office and that many NFL teams considered Lee a legit NFL prospect

I am wondering if Puglisi bolts if DR commits…?
We should take a look at him and the SCar commit and a couple others. Would be nice to have DR commit somewhere sooner than later so we aren’t holding our dicks later on with all the good QBs committed elsewhere.

what I remember about Zac Lee is that coming off his junior year in 2009 where we lost to Texas by 1 in the CCG, won the Holiday Bowl and finished 14th in the nation ..most had him penciled in as the starter in 2010

dumster dive Rick kept telling everyone how a freshman (Taylor Martinez) was tearing apart the 1st team defense in fall camp and would likely be named the starter --- HTO and his cronies screamed him down all camp prior to the first game ... one of the cronies even claimed to have inside info from the Cowboys front office and that many NFL teams considered Lee a legit NFL prospect
Good memory. Lee was a pretty decent college quarterback. Martinez had those after burgers though and a terrible throwing motion that somehow completed a lot of passes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT