ADVERTISEMENT

Don't look now... NEBRASKA!

You aren't going stop anyone , celebrating is long overdue. Reality will meet us in time. For me, one game at a time...although I'm not worried about this weekend at all.
Some of us are keeping it chill just like we did last year when things went south for us....for now.

I was a Bo LEAVER but I still believe IF he ever got another shot as a head coach at a P5 program he would do a much better job. He wasn't ready to be the head coach at NU.
After I heard what he said to the team at that private meeting with the players I'm of the opinion that he shouldn't be in a position of influence over young men.

Reactions: bigboxes
Good concern. But we're missing some key elements here.

All we need is a douche as a head coach, a total douche at QB, a loudmouth WR, and a douche canoe at safety.

And some ex-NFL players coaching who have no coaching experience.

And a bunch of purses for our players.

I'm sure I'm missing a few things but that would gets us really close.
Douche fans?

Good concern. But we're missing some key elements here.

All we need is a douche as a head coach, a total douche at QB, a loudmouth WR, and a douche canoe at safety.

And some ex-NFL players coaching who have no coaching experience.

And a bunch of purses for our players.

I'm sure I'm missing a few things but that would gets us really close.
We need cowboy hats for coach

Reactions: Mack In Motion
I was a Bo LEAVER but I still believe IF he ever got another shot as a head coach at a P5 program he would do a much better job. He wasn't ready to be the head coach at NU.
Loved Bo.

Unfortunately, he had an innovative scheme that was figured out and the game passed him by.

I hoped he’d be our next 20+ year guy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT