ADVERTISEMENT

Donkeys, take a moment and gather yourselves

drubendall

Assistant Head Coach
Apr 18, 2004
Being dirty is not gonna help you win games. Seems to be Sean‘s personality is creeping. I wonder what the bounties look like these days?

I don’t think Singleton’s personal foul was dirty. It was just mind-numbingly stupid.

False start would have forced Houston to kick a FG, but he decides to play grabass with the QB.

I don’t think Singleton’s personal foul was dirty. It was just mind-numbingly stupid.

False start would have forced Houston to kick a FG, but he decides to play grabass with the QB.
Yeah, they’re not built to get into a track meet with Houston. Settle for as many field goals as you can.

I was also thinking of Kareem Jackson, who got suspended four games and never seems to learn the rulebook. He can play stupid, but he’s not helping his team who is just on the cusp of sneaking into the playoffs

Yeah, they’re not built to get into a track meet with Houston. Settle for as many field goals as you can.

I was also thinking of Kareem Jackson, who got suspended four games and never seems to learn the rulebook. He can play stupid, but he’s not helping his team who is just on the cusp of sneaking into the playoffs
Yeah they need to hold the Texans to FGs, which is why stupid penalties that extend drives are killers.

Being dirty is not gonna help you win games. Seems to be Sean‘s personality is creeping. I wonder what the bounties look like these days?
arizona-coyotes-keith-yandle.gif

Watch Russ cook.... his team's chances of winning this game.

Guys who call the Broncos the “Donkeys” and think they are clever and funny:
brian-regan-confused.gif

Reactions: F--IT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT