Does Nebraska basketball hit 20 wins

20 wins ?

• Yes

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 43 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nebraska basketball is pathetic...again! I like Hoiberg but he has proven himself to not be the coach we thought he was. They beat Purdue and have looked like a high school team ever since. I have doubts that they make it to any post season play at this point.

Got mileage out of beating fake number one, perennially overrated nationally, Purdue.
Last year they spent time at number one and attained a top seed in the tournament. Got beat by 16 seed Fairleigh Dickinson.In the history of the tourney it was only the second time that happened.
The year before they were also ranked number one during the regular season but were knocked out by a 15th seeded St. Peter.

It's comforting to know Nebraska has won the same number of basketball national titles as Purdue.

Last edited:
I voted yes, but I’m not sure I really believe that…

I also voted yes, assuming we win all but 1 big 10 home game and win at least 1 big 10 road game.....

We really aren't that inconsistent on the road it's just really tough to win on the road in the Big 10 or most conferences

The most losses at home overall besides Michigan(4-5) in the big 10 is Minnesota at 11-3

(Home record)

Wisconsin. 10-1
Purdue. 10-0
Illinois. 10-2
Northwestern. 10-1
Nebraska. 13-1
Indiana. 9-2
Michigan St. 10-2
Maryland. 9-2
Ohio State. 9-2
Iowa. 9-3
Minnesota. 11-3
Penn State. 8-2
Rutgers. 9-1
Michigan. 4-5

Last edited:
20 wins with 3 games left, we won 7 games after I posted this and 4 in a row now...
"We can't rebound... And in the big...If we aren't hitting shots...Were doomed.

I see 4 maybe 5 more wins."

I remember saying it. I can't remember exactly when I said it. But i'm glad i was wrong and we are playing well and winning games. Bottom line is we have more guys scoring and hitting shots then when I posted that. At that point it was live and die by Mast and Tominaga scoring.

But thump your chest all you want, if that's what trips your trigger. lol

ps... 63% of husker fans believed that we would not win 20 games. It wasn't like it was a reach to predict that!

• Haha
Reactions: OzzyLvr
"We can't rebound... And in the big...If we aren't hitting shots...Were doomed.

I see 4 maybe 5 more wins."

I remember saying it. I can't remember exactly when I said it. But i'm glad i was wrong and we are playing well and winning games. Bottom line is we have more guys scoring and hitting shots then when I posted that. At that point it was live and die by Mast and Tominaga scoring.

But thump your chest all you want, if that's what trips your trigger. lol

ps... 63% of husker fans believed that we would not win 20 games. It wasn't like it was a reach to predict that!
We can't rebound... And in the big...If we aren't hitting shots...Were doomed.

I see 4 maybe 5 more wins.
Jan 18th, 2024 is when you said it. 👍🏼

He also loved bashing Nebraska when they were losing, but has been quite absent from any bball threads in awhile.
LOl. Outside of what I said in this thread. When have I bashed nebraska basketball other than to state the obvious. You really are good at jumping to extremes. Good to see some things haven't changed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT