ADVERTISEMENT

Does Matt Rhule have too big an ego to be successful?

Catman90

Dec 8, 2020
“There’s also the feeling among league sources that Rhule keeps too many of his former college players, which can affect his credibility in the locker room. An agent who represents multiple Panthers’ players called Carolina “less meritocratic” than any team he deals with, adding the Panthers have Temple and Baylor players who wouldn’t make a roster anywhere else in the league.”

Matt Rhule will only play and recruit the players that worship in the church of Rhule

IDK, maybe maybe not. I haven’t seen enough to make such a conclusion. What I have seen, is Rhule might have plucked the worst QB I ever seen out of the portal. I’m gonna give him a chance to fix that. (But that’s likely not gonna happen this season🙁)

But it’s definitely disturbing that after evaluations and much deliberation Rhule decided Simms was his guy. Rhule needs to find someone who can evaluate and recruit QB talent. Not sure I trust him to fix this on his own. I think he needs someone with a proven eye for QB talent to assist him in fixing the Jeff Simms debacle…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT