ADVERTISEMENT

Do you want to see Rhule return next year?

Do you want to see Rhule return

• Yes

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
What’s the point? He’s not going anywhere and it’s foolish to cycle through head coaches. I’ve somewhat defended Satt in the past but his game plans and play calling with a freshman QB is questionable at best.
Satt has shown enough to me , he sucks. Till we get a run first and built around run first coordinator I don't want him near our campus. We do less with more than any team I can think of.

In a perfect world he’d have been let go the minute he offered the OC job to his soon-to-be-unemployed buddy Satt. That move alone told me all I ever needed to know about him. He’ll never be a championship caliber coach if he remains more interested in hiring his friends than going after the best possible assistants he can find.

He will be here 3 more years at least with that dumbass contract we gave him
We literally don’t do one fvcking thing well

At least that saves me money because I am stopping donations to 1890 and will never give again until we win the B1G

Which will be never… as long as Rhule is here

Found reasons to like the hire. I could be pissdd we moved on too quickly (we wont). Oregon i could do back flips of joy. Depending on who is hired.
Sadly I don't know who would be that hire any better than Boll Moos, Trevor Alberts, or Tdoy Dannen. So I just cheer and hope that days like Saturday don't happen.

I honestly think he will do “okay” here. That means, get us back to going to bowl games with 7-9 wins a season. Don’t see any championships, but better than the train wreck we have been.

Tear the bandaid off and move on. I’ve seen enough. He’s not gonna do anything here.
Problem is - the University of Nebraska has demonstrated they have no ability or idea how to hire a winning football coach, so you would just get your hopes built up once again to be shattered.

The hire and fire program since Osborne retired has worked so well.

Sure, why not fire the guy in year 2. Surely the next guy is the guy.

We need a serious influx of talent evaluators. Indiana has like 40 new dudes from James Madison and other nowhere schools and whipped our asses. Obviously there are dudes out there in the portal.

Here we go again. Same bullshit 23 years later.

Here we go again. "If he fires so and so coach..." The dude is a shitty coach. Always was and always will be. Let me make this clear. We hired a .500 coach ( 3.98 if you look at the pro shit). And people expect more? What the hell do you think he will be? A builder of what? You know how this is going to play out. So why make excuses? Because he talks in a motivational way? Comical uneducated homers. Have at it and enjoy the fun.

The hire and fire program since Osborne retired has worked so well.

Sure, why not fire the guy in year 2. Surely the next guy is the guy.

We need a serious influx of talent evaluators. Indiana has like 40 new dudes from James Madison and other nowhere schools and whipped our asses. Obviously there are dudes out there in the portal.
Yes. fire the idiot in year 2. It is going to happen in year 4, so what the hell is the difference?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT