ADVERTISEMENT

Do you like Peacock?

NikkiSixx

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 14, 2013
Funny title, but am considering signing up for the annual 40 dollar plan.. their content seems ok, but curious if anyone that normally uses their service actually likes it enough to recommend?. otherwise it’s only 6 bucks if they suck

I got peacock for WWE (I know wrestlings fake.. blah, blah, blah.)

They have enough, imo, to keep subscribed. Especially if they any Husker regular season football games.

Funny title, but am considering signing up for the annual 40 dollar plan.. their content seems ok, but curious if anyone that normally uses their service actually likes it enough to recommend?. otherwise it’s only 6 bucks if they suck
I have it. If you're a big movie fan, it's good for streaming the Universal/Focus movies before they appear on other streaming services.

We love Peacock. The app functioning is one of the best out there. The content is great as well— at least for my household. NBC, WWE pay per views & old wrestling videos, Bravo, some sports, etc. Lots of great shows to watch start to finish— The Office, Parks and Rec, Yellowstone…. If you buy the ad free version you will get your local NBC channel. I like that because we dropped all live tv and go with an antenna. Plus, if you’re cheap like me you’ll like the low price.

We love Peacock. The app functioning is one of the best out there. The content is great as well— at least for my household. NBC, WWE pay per views & old wrestling videos, Bravo, some sports, etc. Lots of great shows to watch start to finish— The Office, Parks and Rec, Yellowstone…. If you buy the ad free version you will get your local NBC channel. I like that because we dropped all live tv and go with an antenna. Plus, if you’re cheap like me you’ll like the low price.
Pretty smart way to do it with the OTA for local stuff.

I just paid the 6 bucks last night so I could add the game to my stuff. I'm hoping that means it will "record" so I can bypass commercials. I hope their fast forward doesn't suck like Prime.

What really sucks is that there is no way to jump back and forth between Peacock and YouTubeTV quickly. You have to watch their bs splash screen every time you start the app. Then, you have to select who is watching. Even though there is only 1 user set up. This is why I don't watch Thursday night football on Prime. I just watch College Football on YouTubeTV.

I did take a look at Peacock's content and I'm not impressed. They will get my 6 bucks but that is it.

It’s pretty good if you sauté it with shrooms and white wine. Be sure note to overcook it though. Gets tough.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I use peacock for motocross and supercross and it's been pretty good for me

Reactions: JOHNNY N
I just paid the 6 bucks last night so I could add the game to my stuff. I'm hoping that means it will "record" so I can bypass commercials. I hope their fast forward doesn't suck like Prime.

What really sucks is that there is no way to jump back and forth between Peacock and YouTubeTV quickly. You have to watch their bs splash screen every time you start the app. Then, you have to select who is watching. Even though there is only 1 user set up. This is why I don't watch Thursday night football on Prime. I just watch College Football on YouTubeTV.

I did take a look at Peacock's content and I'm not impressed. They will get my 6 bucks but that is it.
Agree with all. Why I no longer watch Thursday night football as well. Prime has horrible UX.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
We've had it for awhile. We like it enough...I guess. If they are gonna have husker hoops games as well then I suppose it's worth keeping for a few more months.

Does that mean you won't pay the 6 bucks to watch the game?

No judgment, we all have our lines.
I’d like to watch husker games directly streamed and free of any constrains, as in pay the university directly to watch with no subscriptions.

I am willing to give peacock a try for a month though. I wonder if I’ll be able to pick up some volleyball games

Reactions: JOHNNY N
I’d like to watch husker games directly streamed and free of any constrains, as in pay the university directly to watch with no subscriptions.

I am willing to give peacock a try for a month though. I wonder if I’ll be able to pick up some volleyball games
I think NBC/Peacock's deal with the Big 10 is for football and men's basketball only. Volleyball is pretty much BTN, Big 10+ and your local NET.

I guess I am getting it for a month so I can watch todays game. Hopefully I’ll be able to watch a couple more things on there as well

So Im digging into this peacock app. Not gonna lie, its pretty good.

Got a student in the house? They have a $1.99 mo for 1 year

I'll pass on "the cock", probably just watch the game through an illegal YouTube stream (allegedly).

i currently pay for HBO Max and Hulu (not hulu live), but that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: NikkiSixx
I am out of fast forwarding now. Peacock's fwd is worthless. They don't show scores either. What a worthless platform.. as I type this Jeff Sims just turned to ball over again. Get him the fu%k outta here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT