ADVERTISEMENT

Do our QBs have a personal bodyguard?

jlb321

Defensive Coordinator
Aug 8, 2014
And who is O’Brien trying to protect by holding Gebbia back from trying to kick his ass

That almost looks like C Lightbourn. I’m sure i misspelled his name. Don’t have the time to bounce back and took it up. Our PUNTER...there ;)

Clearly it's related to the winter conditioning program... O'Brien is like, "Dude, your pecs are ripped!"

And UCLA was so awesome when he was there....ummm... Never mind.

$100 neither of these dudes start for Nebraska for any meaningful amount of time.

Why? Frost has never had anything other than a dual threat QB. I don't think he will bet his career on a pro style QB. You can say that POB and Gebbia can run.... The reality is that neither ran so we'll they were classified as a dual threat QB out of high school.

Here is what I would bet on: Two years of Joe Burrow followed by Adrian Martinez.

Loser of POB/Gebbia transfer after spring semester. Joe Burrow graduate transfer in May. Winner of POB/Gebbia transfers at some point in August when it becomes apparent that Burrow is going to win the job.

In the off chance Burrow wins the Ohio State job (hardly anyone thinks this is going to happen) and stays, then my money is on the true freshman. He fits what Frost had done in the past more than POB or Gebbia.

Obviously, tad2001 (being such as insider) was at practice the other day and Gebbia saw him. Gebbia read his post last week (above) and wanted to show him exactly how small he was. POB obviously saying "lets show it on the field, man"

And who is O’Brien trying to protect by holding Gebbia back from trying to kick his ass

Gebbia telling O'brien, wtf is Gene Simmons doing out here!
gene-simmons-music-1296632114.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT