ADVERTISEMENT

Didn’t see it posted yet but the UNK Loper Football team...

sloth316

Senior
Jun 24, 2002
Knocked off previously unbeaten and 7th ranked Northwest Missouri State...I believe it’s the school’s 1st ever win over a top 10 opponent...after a few years as sort of the laughing stock of the MIAA, the Lopers are getting to a level of respectability. Their HC, Josh Lynn, runs a version of the triple option out of the gun...as a Kearney resident, it’s fun to see them play tough, disciplined football again

Knocked off previously unbeaten and 7th ranked Northwest Missouri State...I believe it’s the school’s 1st ever win over a top 10 opponent...after a few years as sort of the laughing stock of the MIAA, the Lopers are getting to a level of respectability. Their HC, Josh Lynn, runs a version of the triple option out of the gun...as a Kearney resident, it’s fun to see them play tough, disciplined football again
I saw that yesterday. Congratulations to them. Yuge win

Reactions: SC_'sker

Get out of here Lopesker.

Should have never left the rmac... would have liked to play away games there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT