ADVERTISEMENT

Did i read right..

kakdawg

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 8, 2004
Greenville SC
that the big OT from Iowa who committed to Iowa out of HS but flipped to Bama and made freshman all American team. Went back to Iowa before flipping AGAIN and going back to Bama is NOW in the portal again with a "do not contact me" note on his profile.

I hope I read that wrong. If true WTF is going on with that kid? Proctor is his name I think. Let me try and find the link...

Hollla

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I'm not 100 but I'm pretty sure he is going to Alabama but nothing official has been done yet. Just a matter of time thus the "do not contact".

Reactions: dinglefritz
I'm not 100 but I'm pretty sure he is going to Alabama but nothing official has been done yet. Just a matter of time thus the "do not contact".

According to article he was already back committed to Bama in March of this year. So I'm confused...if he's going to Bama why back into the portal? Something doesn't jive.

Holla

he’s basically still in the portal after his “2nd” decommitment from Iowa.

Last edited:
According to article he was already back committed to Bama in March of this year. So I'm confused...if he's going to Bama why back into the portal? Something doesn't jive.

Holla
Transfer portal just opened so he he has to go through the process.

Reactions: dinglefritz
He went through spring ball with Bama( spring game last week ) reentered the portal yesterday. Not sure what the do not cantact is all about. The kid has issues.

Iowa fans...

609732ad-2ad7-436b-85aa-fb3f29f8238a_text.gif

vYpaMX.gif

that the big OT from Iowa who committed to Iowa out of HS but flipped to Bama and made freshman all American team. Went back to Iowa before flipping AGAIN and going back to Bama is NOW in the portal again with a "do not contact me" note on his profile.

I hope I read that wrong. If true WTF is going on with that kid? Proctor is his name I think. Let me try and find the link...

Hollla
Its a crazy world with instant transfers and NIL.

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT