ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond Howard called out!

I think this guy should take an IQ test. I would bet on the unders @ 100. Yeah, it's like that. Now, go put that gecko suit back on and wag that tail Desy.

Last edited:
Howard is there to be the hype man and be the jester for the group.

Ignoring him isn’t difficult but at some point, telling the jester he is one needs to happen. That said his next job should be somewhere asking about the fry maker

Reactions: nscottie
Yep.

I seriously think there's something wrong with Howard. He's like a flat-earther-and-likes-to-throw-fists-over-it kind of guy.
Desmond-Howard-kick-Nebraska-out-of-Big-Ten.png

Remember when Nebraska wanted to play football while Kevin Warren ordered the season canceled from his secure bunker over COVID?

Let’s see how Desmond reacted to Nebraska having the audacity to say it wanted to play.

“I would demand a public apology from Nebraska. If I’m Kevin Warren, right now, I’m working on a way to get their ass out of the B1G,” Desmond said on “Get Up” in August 2020.

“They ain’t Notre Dame, baby. They don’t have that cache.”

The crime: Nebraska wanted to play football during COVID.

Meanwhile, multiple schools have records of Michigan football coach/sign stealer Connor Stalions buying tickets to run his alleged spying scheme. You have Stalions whispering into the ears of the offensive and defensive coordinators. You have Stalions possibly attending the Central Michigan-Michigan State game in September and possibly wearing Ray-Bans that can record video in 12 megapixels.

Michigan Man Desmond’s response: You have to let this play out. Can’t rush to judgment.

Good one, fraud.

Howard also wanted to kick Nebraska out of the Big Ten for advocating to play football in 2020.

“I would demand a public apology from Nebraska," Howard said in 2020, “and if I’m Kevin Warren, I’m working on a way to get their ass out of the Big Ten. They ain’t Notre Dame, baby.… https://t.co/zFZyD7NFE1
— Sean Callahan (@Sean_Callahan) November 3, 2023

He may be a homer but he's also right. Let due process play out. No matter your feelings on Harbaugh, let's get all the facts, both sides, then make decisions on that.
This could be a real pandora box. I suspect a lot of programs have done the same or similar.
Our own headcoach was asked about this, he gave a wordy answer but didn't really answer the question.
If you're going to punish a program let's make sure we are not just picking on one program.

He may be a homer but he's also right. Let due process play out. No matter your feelings on Harbaugh, let's get all the facts, both sides, then make decisions on that.
This could be a real pandora box. I suspect a lot of programs have done the same or similar.
Our own headcoach was asked about this, he gave a wordy answer but didn't really answer the question.
If you're going to punish a program let's make sure we are not just picking on one program.
Carrying the B1G’s baggage i see.

It’s the attitude that seems to be reserved for Michigan and.other acceptable programs and not a consistency of thinking. Being a suck up wears on people

There isn't a process with the NCAA. So if it plays out it will eventually just be forgotten. Have to keep up the constant pressure so someone actually does something.

MSU AD is right. If they didn't give MSU players a full investigation and hearing during the tunnel incident then why should Michigan get a different standard?

There isn't a process with the NCAA. So if it plays out it will eventually just be forgotten. Have to keep up the constant pressure so someone actually does something.

MSU AD is right. If they didn't give MSU players a full investigation and hearing during the tunnel incident then why should Michigan get a different standard?
💰💰💰💰💰

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT