ADVERTISEMENT

Delancy star update?

Nice!

One of two saving graces this year will be the recruiting class. That, coupled with the new development projects and the younger classes, are the only real bright spots with the program right now.

I believe you are correct cause I pointed out how David was a 2 star out of Northwestern and turned out just fine

Boys, we just witnessed the Mandela Effect.

Hold on to your seats

Reactions: Crazyhole
I honestly think it’s pathetic how this board gets super excited when stars go up and down on commits... I cared about this when I was in 7 th grade

Seriously. We’ve been out recruiting everyone in the B10 W for the past 8 years and look where that has gotten us. I will say that high 4* to go with 5* usually produce in college. Anything below that is ultimately a guess.

When I was in 7th grade, internet was dial up and just hitting the households. The only thing you got on recruiting was a top 100 HS players list in the back of the annual CFB magazine.

We need 4 and 5 stars otherwise we will slip into mediocrity
We need talent. I’d rather get a high upside 3 star with a chip on his shoulder than an overrated 4 star from which other teams have backed away from some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT