ADVERTISEMENT

Decoldest Crawford

Were it not for his infomercial I would have never known he was even here. Good for him for cashing an $8K check though. Curious if the company who gave it to him feels like they got their monies worth. Serious ?....I would love to visit with all the business's off the record and over a beer anf ask if they'd do it again.

Were it not for his infomercial I would have never known he was even here. Good for him for cashing an $8K check though. Curious if the company who gave it to him feels like they got their monies worth. Serious ?....I would love to visit with all the business's off the record and over a beer anf ask if they'd do it again.
Not sure in realized profit, but the free advertising and pub that came with it was well over the spend.

They got WAY more pub than they ever imagined they would. It was money VERY well spent in that case.

NILs' like Tarzan. Plays like Jane.

Question is can you name the company?
I remember the Mom in the commercial a hell of a lot more. Actually, her skirt. I always imagined it was nice and warm up there!

attachment-decoldest-commercial.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT