ADVERTISEMENT

Dawson Merritt coming to town!!

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

Mills, Merritt, Terry...these aren't token visits. These are guys who want a reason to join Dylan. Wins winning is what they are looking for. Look for 2 of the 3 I mentioned to be Huskers this year. Add CJ and it's a pretty solid class.
Will likely try and add a big wr in portal too for next year post Banks/Neyor.

I hope it’s a case whereby it’s a lot easier for his family to drive to all of his home games. That’s got a count or something right?
That and playing for Dvoracek and White in the 3-3-5 and we need LB's. Bama probably has 8 5-star LB's already on their team. Playing time.

Last edited:
Mills, Merritt, Terry...these aren't token visits. These are guys who want a reason to join Dylan. Wins winning is what they are looking for. Look for 2 of the 3 I mentioned to be Huskers this year. Add CJ and it's a pretty solid class.
I think Neyor has another year if he wants it.

I think Neyor has another year if he wants it.
It would be great to have him back another year, but if he can put together a good season I would think that he has to go pro. Another college season at his age wouldn't help him as far as the NFL is concerned. That being said, if he's not projected as a day one or day two pick, another season with a great NIL deal would not be a bad option!

With his size, measurable, and hands I think he could play to a day 1 draft pick. Selfishly I hope he has a great season, projects in the 3rd round and runs it back with DR.

Reactions: headcard
It would be great to have him back another year, but if he can put together a good season I would think that he has to go pro. Another college season at his age wouldn't help him as far as the NFL is concerned. That being said, if he's not projected as a day one or day two pick, another season with a great NIL deal would not be a bad option!
Lloyd said the 3 fastest guys on the team were himself, Barney, and Neyor. Neyor clearly seems to have chemistry with DR. That speed with his massive wingspan should get him a long look from the NFL. I bet there are quite a few scouts in attendance Saturday night.

Is Michael Terry for sure visiting Saturday?

Reactions: leodisflowers
Is Michael Terry for sure visiting Saturday?
Yep. Cortez Mills is a big one as well. I feel like we have a better shot with him, but Saturday night could be huge with the crowd. If we win and add in the electricity of the stadium, it is going to get some of these recruits talking. Could backfire, but hopefully the boys are ready to play.

Yep, sort of feels like the winner will get a major boost by "proving it". Bigger game than it deserves to be given these 2 teams last 15 years.

Ha, ha now we just need OT Sanders to show up as a surprise visitor again on Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT