ADVERTISEMENT

David Sanders

If he pledges to Tennessee, that probably is not where he ends up. If NU balls out we have a shot. If I were to bet he ends up at Ohio St because he will be in the playoff.

My sources say he will announce on the 17th. 🤡

d20834bbeb2d9aa5443c720a2d9bac64.gif

If we show out this year and truly make a step forward and start getting some positive national press - I could see a flip if he doesn’t take us out of the gates.

Reactions: V-Doub
Sanders? I think Dylan, 1890 and NU made a great push, but I think he stays closer to home and goes to Tennessee.
Surprise, surprise. I am so sick and tired of hearing about hyped up recruits who string things out and then pick a different team anyway. Dylan Raiola is an exception to that trend, but even with Dylan turned down NU twice before flipping.

Five star guys aren’t picking any school far from home that hasn’t gone to a bowl game in 8 years unless they have a personal tie to the school. That’s just a fact. We have to win before we start winning these big recruiting battles. If Rhule gets things turned around this year, things could get rolling quickly as these type of recruits will actually start picking us. But we have to win first.

Here's how big of a deal Sanders is to Tennessee, his name is nowhere to be seen on Tennessee's home page. Tennessee has so many 5 star players I feel Sanders is just another big body for them. Sanders opts for Nebraska, he becomes an instant celebrity and Nebraska rolls out the BIG RED carpet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT