ADVERTISEMENT

David Sanders Top 4?

big red22

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2003
Didn't we just have 2 OT's commit? Seems like this is more for clicks than anything else IMO. We go from not making his Top 6 to somehow making his Top 4 also has me questioning the motives.

- Create a little buzz for Nebraska?
- Get followers on his social media?
- Throwing Raiola a bone for his hard work?
- NIL money has increased?
- Mom's final 4 list?

Not getting my hopes up on this one.

Didn't we just have 2 OT's commit? Seems like this is more for clicks than anything else IMO. We go from not making his Top 6 to somehow making his Top 4 also has me questioning the motives.

- Mom's final 4 list?

2 and 4

- Mom's final 4 list?

IMO, it's most likely a nod to Dylan since they've been closely associated together in recruiting.

I think NU being included on this list is the equivalent of being a background extra in a movie scene. Maybe it's just a nod toward him liking the staff or the players he met. Some will say that it's nice to be in the top 4 for such an elite recruit but I don't see the benefit in it.

I think NU being included on this list is the equivalent of being a background extra in a movie scene. Maybe it's just a nod toward him liking the staff or the players he met. Some will say that it's nice to be in the top 4 for such an elite recruit but I don't see the benefit in it.
The benefit is that he did say after his visit that both he and his family were very impressed. Because of his visibility that helps in terms of getting other recruits to visit and see for themselves.

The benefit is that he did say after his visit that both he and his family were very impressed. Because of his visibility that helps in terms of getting other recruits to visit and see for themselves.
Good point. I didn't notice any benefit from other high profile close calls like Foster Sorrell who spoke glowingly about Nebraska and there have been others. But who knows? This staff works a lot harder than Frost's and Pelini's staffs and a lot smarter than Riley's so maybe they can make things happen. Coach Raiola might be the best O-line recruiter that we've had. Can't think of right off of anyone better.

- Mom's final 4 list?

I’ve heard him quoted multiple times that he loved the atmosphere and coaches. I’m not sure when he’s committing but I’ve heard ridiculous numbers for NIL coming out of the SEC. Money talks. If he follows his gut he could pick NU. If it’s his wallet we probably don’t have a chance and I won’t criticize a kid for taking a bigger payday.

I’ve heard him quoted multiple times that he loved the atmosphere and coaches. I’m not sure when he’s committing but I’ve heard ridiculous numbers for NIL coming out of the SEC. Money talks. If he follows his gut he could pick NU. If it’s his wallet we probably don’t have a chance and I won’t criticize a kid for taking a bigger payday.
Sounds like it's either Tennessee or OSU.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Same group that’s staining zero chance on David said the same with Dylan. We aren’t out of it. If we were out, we’d have been out. Kid was 100% in for Clemson. Then they didn’t even make his top 4.

Did we just get two commits from OT? Who cares, they ain’t scaring Sanders off.

sanders would be a huge get. We go from “well Dylan went to Nebraska cause of family ties, to Nebraska is recruiting big names”

And tOSU and UGA have way more talent on their rosters than us anyways. Let us get this one

We shouldn’t have spent too much NIL on this class. Half our class is just lucky to get offers (I know I know Rhule values kids differently, I get it. Don’t get butt hurt and cry. It’s ok that we recruit differently now). I’m just saying if anyone in this class thus far is getting a big NIL they finance guy needs help. So if we really do have big NIL $$$, then there should be a lot left to use

Last edited:
Reactions: huskerfan66
Zero chance

Wait, no that’s incorrect…. More like .00000001 chance

We won’t get these guys… ever.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT