ADVERTISEMENT

David Sanders 5 star OT coming back to town

Good to see the big money boosters read this board. David Sanders and Mozee money?
Since this board is anonymous all I can say is …

Office Tv Youre Welcome GIF by The Office

Pretty huge endorsement of 3 million NIL money to land this dude..
Can’t hurt that he can start quicker here than a lot of other places..

I would love to see my wife's reaction if I told her I was going to cheer on some high school kid so he will maybe come to NU.
Yeah, I don't get it. I already don't have time to everything I need to. Taking a few hours out of my day to cheer a high school kid who is getting out of his car is never going to make my to-do list.

Pretty huge endorsement of 3 million NIL money to land this dude..
Can’t hurt that he can start quicker here than a lot of other places..
By all accounts, Sanders is an extremely talented kid with high character. I think the only way to give six figure NIL money to a recruit and justify it to your locker room is to only offer it to the best of the best. If a football program, hopefully one of our rivals and never NU, offers huge money to some lazy, pot smoking dude with an undeserved 4 or 5 star rating, that's gonna cause a lot of division within the team.

Reactions: scarletred
By all accounts, Sanders is an extremely talented kid with high character. I think the only way to give six figure NIL money to a recruit and justify it to your locker room is to only offer it to the best of the best. If a football program, hopefully one of our rivals and never NU, offers huge money to some lazy, pot smoking dude with an undeserved 4 or 5 star rating, that's gonna cause a lot of division within the team.
Whatever happened to keyshawn jr?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT