ADVERTISEMENT

David Sanders 5 star OT coming back to town

Okay after seeing the video … I get it. Grown men whose kids want to go … I apologize for all those dads with kids who wanted to go and you took them!
I'll never understand why some people think it's not OK to be an enthusiastic fan as you get older. Fandom knows no age limit. You're only as old as you feel. There's a lot more harmful stuff than being an enthusiastic fan of your team no matter what age.

That's small thinking.

You have him and Dylan stroll past the recovery pool area stocked with 50 nice looking babes in skimpy bikinis, a handful of them toweling off, they all go crazy yelling,
"Hey, David's here with Dylan. Let's party."

Go big or go home.
1000_F_433282197_D7v98bnCzB9b39b0G2eDlZs7T5m3s6Kv.jpg

I'll never understand why some people think it's not OK to be an enthusiastic fan as you get older. Fandom knows no age limit. You're only as old as you feel. There's a lot more harmful stuff than being an enthusiastic fan of your team no matter what age.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Damn Ageist 's
Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News
....they got Boomer phobia .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT