ADVERTISEMENT

David Sanders

Here's how big of a deal Sanders is to Tennessee, his name is nowhere to be seen on Tennessee's home page. Tennessee has so many 5 star players I feel Sanders is just another big body for them. Sanders opts for Nebraska, he becomes an instant celebrity and Nebraska rolls out the BIG RED carpet.

The only other 5-star they have is Utu, who we were also the bridesmaid for.

7lrU.gif

Surprise, surprise. I am so sick and tired of hearing about hyped up recruits who string things out and then pick a different team anyway. Dylan Raiola is an exception to that trend, but even with Dylan turned down NU twice before flipping.
Before you flip a cookie Dylan did the same thing which you mention..Now I know this is a different circumstance and his girl friend may play a factor but winning 9 games would really flip our program in the right direction..

Reactions: baseball31ne
Before you flip a cookie Dylan did the same thing which you mention..Now I know this is a different circumstance and his girl friend may play a factor but winning 9 games would really flip our program in the right direction..
completely different circumstances. The girlfriend factor is huge. Proximity to his home is huge. Neither of those were factors for Raiola.

How you treat people will impact them and others. Stay in touch and be respectful about it. Guys will talk. Yep he will push Tennessee to others but coaches and other players will also see the respectful attitude and way other schools treat him too. 🤞🤞🤞

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT