ADVERTISEMENT

David Sanders 5 star OT 8-17 decision date

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

That's small thinking.

You have him and Dylan stroll past the recovery pool area stocked with 50 nice looking babes in skimpy bikinis, a handful of them toweling off, they all go crazy yelling,
"Hey, David's here with Dylan. Let's party."

Go big or go home.
That's actually a spin-off from the erotic novel I'm almost finished with titled,
"Assault With A Dead Weapon." 'Cept in novel, I'm David, and BTF is Dylan.

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2
That's small thinking.

You have him and Dylan stroll past the recovery pool area stocked with 50 nice looking babes in skimpy bikinis, a handful of them toweling off, they all go crazy yelling,
"Hey, David's here with Dylan. Let's party."

Go big or go home.

I would humbly volunteer my services as a chaperone for a “party” such as this…

This visit could be legit and hopefully Sanders is close to actually committing to NU. But we've talked before about how extra NIL money that can be made when a player has a top two and then adds in a well known NIL school or two to their list. These trips to Tennessee and NU should increase Sanders' NIL offers from some or all of the schools on his list. Call me cynical if you want to. But if Sanders still chooses Georgia or Ohio State after all of this....

This visit could be legit and hopefully Sanders is close to actually committing to NU. But we've talked before about how extra NIL money that can be made when a player has a top two and then adds in a well known NIL school or two to their list. These trips to Tennessee and NU should increase Sanders' NIL offers from some or all of the schools on his list. Call me cynical if you want to. But if Sanders still chooses Georgia or Ohio State after all of this....
Agree. We have every right to be cynical as well. Dylan was a great start, but actually have to land some of these big fish. Even if he commits it isn't over until signing day. Our season will contribute to his decision as well. Another shit season and he won't be here. If we really impress I will feel a lot better, but still are going to have to fend off the big boys.

I had this at .000001% previously but frankly I am surprised Sanders is visiting yet again… good sign

Still unlikely IMO but who knows

I had this at .000001% previously but frankly I am surprised Sanders is visiting yet again… good sign

Still unlikely IMO but who knows
It will ultimately come down to $$$.
Phil Knight is 86 years old, and is worth $60 billion. If he wanted to see a national championship before he died, couldn’t he just throw 10 million at all the best players for the next 5 years? As far as I can tell there are no restrictions, and it wouldn’t put a dent into his wealth.

Nebraska needs to do what it has to do to land these kids. I don't care if it's overspending, they just need that big jolt of talent and attention to keep the momentum going. Pull an Ole Miss when they landed the number one class in the country a few years ago. If you're not expanding the stadium, expand the talent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT