ADVERTISEMENT

CWS is set-Congrats Vols

I wonder what the 3rd game is worth to Omaha...

I would think on the low end the bars near the stadium will do, on average, another 50K each. I hit up 4 bars last Sunday and even the dead ones were doing okay.

I spent 60 dollars in 3 hours my friend spent a little more probably...that was just two of us.

Just like in Lincoln, a lot of those bars probably make their entire lease payment for the year just off a Husker home game.

I wonder what the 3rd game is worth to Omaha...

I would think on the low end the bars near the stadium will do, on average, another 50K each. I hit up 4 bars last Sunday and even the dead ones were doing okay.

I spent 60 dollars in 3 hours my friend spent a little more probably...that was just two of us.

Just like in Lincoln, a lot of those bars probably make their entire lease payment for the year just off a Husker home game.
Yup

Vols huge favorites tonight, -270 ML

A #1 national seed has yet to win the CWS this millennium

Last to do it was Miami in 1999

I'm glad it was a good series.
Yup
BBJvA-.gif

peyton-manning-dancing.gif

ho-ho-h-omaha-peyton-manning.gif

The Aggie's almost won the whole thing and you're rooting for Trev to fail. Let it go.
It's not Trev for me. I can't stand their fanbase. After working with a number of them in Texas and Louisiana for years I can't stand them. Probably one of the most delusional fanbases out there. I know every major program has a hint of it, but for never winning anything they think they are by far the best at everything and have no problem telling you about it.

The Aggie's almost won the whole thing and you're rooting for Trev to fail. Let it go.
Almost and he had zero to do with them getting that far. Yes I’m rooting for a guy to fail who swore his allegiance then bolted for the SEC. F’m.

Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT