ADVERTISEMENT

CWS is set-ACC vs SEC

Did I hear correctly that Kentucky was the last SEC team that hadn’t made the CWS and now that they punched their ticket every school from that league has made at least one appearance?

Pretty crazy

Reactions: huskertodd
Anyone miss Rosenblatt? I know it was a dump compared to Charles Schwab, but that history. I know I went to a few in the mid-70s.
It was great when it was there but then when you go to the new area you realize how much better it is...

The bars near the Blatt were fun but you could not move. They could not handle the crowds. So that part, for the fans, is way better.

As far as the actual stadium, I really don't mind it either way.

Even crazier

While 4 SEC and 4 ACC teams are in Omaha this year, the big ten has only had 3 participants in the CWS in the last 35 years

The big ten is the WNBA (pre Caitlin Clark) of college baseball
Thanks for creating yet another new account just to tell us the Big Ten sucks as a baseball conference. Until you reappeared for the umpteenth time, we all thought the Big Ten was a baseball powerhouse.

Also hilarious that you think Caitlin Clark has somehow single-handedly elevated the quality of play in the WNBA.

Thanks for creating yet another new account just to tell us the Big Ten sucks as a baseball conference. Until you reappeared for the umpteenth time, we all thought the Big Ten was a baseball powerhouse.

Also hilarious that you think Caitlin Clark has somehow single-handedly elevated the quality of play in the WNBA.
Dude is running out of emails!

CCistheBest@gmail.com
WNBAisLIT@AskJeeves.com

What happened to Cal State Fullerton? Didn't they used to be regulars in Omaha?

Been 8-10 years since last appearance I think? Shooting from the hip. I don't remember them being here for the new stadium...maybe they have. But yeah, them amongst others who used to be regulars.

Reactions: HBK4life
Isn't that Kevin Costner's school? I remember his being in town when CSF was there.

Think so..not certain though.

CSF, LSU, Wichita State, UCLA, Miami, amongat a few others all seem to get to Omaha a lot less than they used to. All used to be fixtures here.

Think so..not certain though.

CSF, LSU, Wichita State, UCLA, Miami, amongat a few others all seem to get to Omaha a lot less than they used to. All used to be fixtures here.
Yup.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Don't forget the Texass Longhorns. The burnt orange pukes were always there. They have fallen off as well.

2018, 2021, 2022 is falling off? Don't worry though Pierce is getting canned after a super regional and regional bid the last two years. The expectation is Omaha every year. Proof will be in the next hire coming up.

Living rent free...😂

• Haha
2018, 2021, 2022 is falling off? Don't worry though Pierce is getting canned after a super regional and regional bid the last two years. The expectation is Omaha every year. Proof will be in the next hire coming up.

Living rent free...😂
Haha living rent free is you here all the time. We should should charge you rent

baseball more than any other sport is skewed to the south. a summer sport played up here in very cold weather for much of the season isn't reasonable from a climate perspective. it should start much later and run into or through summer. but the southern schools will have none of it. the cws might be better played in hattiesburg or augusta to save fans travel expense, assuming it's going to continue under these rules. i'll take uva. they swept k-state in the supers. it wasn't close.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT