ADVERTISEMENT

Crayton MD..NU fan

CodyHusker

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2005
I'll try and keep this as short as I can...One of my closest friends was in town last night to say goodbye to his nephew who is moving back to Lincoln. I won't use his last name... Adam grew up in Riverton, WY and got his education at Crayton. He is a doctor who will be employed with CHI. His wife, Megan grew up outside of Central City and is also a doctor (OB GYN) but will only work part time while raising their little ones...Adam comes from a great family. His father, Grant, came west from New Jersey and was a standout linebacker for the UW Cowboys back in the mid 70's. He married my good friend's sister (my connection to the family) and I see them frequently at family parties, etc.
While at Crayton, Adam became a HUGE Husker fan. He had no ties to Crayton or Nebraska in general before moving to Omaha. His wife's family has some season tickets to NU so he was able to experience Lincoln game days while attending school in Omaha. He was immediately hooked and it drives the rest of his family crazy how much he has bought into the Huskers. He truly acts like he has been a fan his whole life. Of course, the rest of his family are UW Cowboy fans and there is a lot of ribbing/joking about NU/UW around the family. I love it!
Adam and Megan have been practicing here in Wyoming for about 5 years but some contractual problems came up so they decided to head back to Lincoln to be closer to her family and the beloved Huskers. I'm not 100% sure where he will be placed but he did tell me CHI is who he will be employed by. (I think it is Catholic Health Initiatives). They are heading east on I80 right now. If you need a good doctor you might look him up in a few weeks. Great kid (he still looks like he is 20 years old, seriously), GREAT family, and great doctor!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News