ADVERTISEMENT

Cowherd

Huskers123456

All-American
Feb 5, 2023
I know people hate him. First time I've ever heard him hyping us (Urban too). This is exactly what I said DR would do for us. The DR hype will be unreal if he has a good season. Have to win now and use this good publicity for recruiting.

I must be old, I don't get excited about this "hype" stuff. I do get excited about great football which we have not seen from a Nebraska team for a long time. Until that happens, everything remains in neutral/hype mode.

I do like how Cowherd is budgenoned until he says something good about us. I don't care one way or another, it does not affect what occurs on the field. It just make fans feel better.

I remember him going ballistic on Nebraska fans for having delusional expectations when Pelini was fired. He told Nebraska fans that we would never again be an elite team and Pelini’s teams were our ceiling and we just needed to accept that.
To hell with him.
Also made fun of the Pelini hire, saying no black athletes would want to go to Nebraska and play for a guy with the last name Pelini. Stupid is as stupid does.

Cowherd is a bitch who will say anything for likes. He plays the smug know it all guy, for ****s sake he described Iowa and their wave as one of the best traditions in football. He’s a doofus, only reason I’ve watched in the past is the big tittied women he had as a co host, now he’s got a squeaky brown Jew as his pipe stroker.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Cowherd is a bitch who will say anything for likes. He plays the smug know it all guy, for ****s sake he described Iowa and their wave as one of the best traditions in football. He’s a doofus, only reason I’ve watched in the past is the big tittied women he had as a co host, now he’s got a squeaky brown Jew as his pipe stroker.
I believe your referring to Jason Taylor's sister. Yes, she wasn't bad to look at.

Focus less on the people saying it and focus on the fact that more and more people are getting behind the Huskers. Now we just need to win and use this publicity to help recruiting. Having national media think we are trending upward is nothing but positive for our program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT